Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

No, the conditions are really not that bad, especially knowing that the volume counts for both entries and exits. The problem is that I got ill in the end so could not complete my daily trading routine. I decided not to risk and trade having a fever. You know, the bonus is really attractive, but making some stupid mistake, like adding an extra zero to position size was something I feared a lot. Anyway, at least I’ve learnt that the broker is doing withdrawals with no objections. HOpe you gonna get more lucky with the bonus if you decide to try.

This is exactly what I was talking about! Unrealistic expectations of traders!
    All of us can get ill, can have holidays, can't trade because we've got a busy time with family or at work. Fulfilling these bonus requirements is only possible if you trade on a daily basis which most of the traders don't do!

I can't really agree with that. Personally I've never seen a trader who wouldn't use every single chance to connect to MT4 and have a look at the charts. No matter how busy they were at work, etc.
    And once you have a look, you know what happens next. Sell limit, market buy, again and again. I don't think its diffiuclt to be consistent in trading every day

Man, you shouldn't start trading with such an attitude to the market. Traders that ALWAYS see opportunites whenever they open charts ... nah, not good at all. You must know exactly what your trading signal is and trade ONLY when it is there!

I used to have tons of psychological problems when trading. I was changing brokers, cuz I thought they were the reason of my failures. I don't think that algorithmic trading can solve all the problems in the world, yet I agre there should be some kind of a system that you can follow when trading. At least some risk-management rules.
    Personally, I try not to trade when I'm overwhelmed. Like when I withdrew the 2 months profits from AAFX, I felt overexcited and decided to take a small break.

Well done, man. That's what really deserves a respect. Not trading when you actually can trade but don't feel confident enough emotionally -- that's the true Tao of trading

Well, to tell the truth, you never feel confident enough about your trades, don't you? That's just some experience that tells you what worked fine in the past and what kind of a mental state lead to significant lossess on the market. Bare experience, nothing more than that.
    If you don't trade when you are not confident - you never trade. Its all about probabilities.

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123