Page 1390 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 138013871388138913901391139213931400 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,900 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by aenigma143 View Post
    Magkatawa raman ko dri, naa gihapon mo depensa sa atong kanhi presidente.

Hala cge darao ang nindot kaayo nga smile sa atong kanhi presidente... ang naka sabot ani maayo, ang modepensa niya labaw pang **bag.....

Kanang nagkatul diha, duda man ko nga si Nefarian na. Makigdibate jud basta hilabtan iyang noynoy...
    magtan-aw ko aning abnoy mora ug way gana mobarog. tapolan kaayo hasta ang linakwan.

magsigi lang ug tingsi.

para nako ang tinuod ra aning abnoy iyang ubo nga nagdala ug plima.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    maypa mo adto ka sa marawi, ikaw mutudlo sa atong military didto kay maayo man kaha kau ka sa strategy and planning, grabi gud ka detailed imong sulti sa taas ....
    daghan ra mo puro reklamo sa president mura sad mo ug naay natabang da ...
    I dont need to be there, its not my job, I did what the state expect me to be: obey the law and pay taxes.
    And its my right to criticize the government. Don't take that away from me because you dont have that right.
    as what boss @firestarter has said, you sound like trillanes hahahahahhaah
    back to reality ta ............. now that martial law has been lifted, what's next for the supreme court ?? and what "judgement" have they made to solve that problem in marawi ??
    Its not the job of the judiciary branch of government to solve Marawi rebellion. I think your understanding of separation of powers is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by katulz View Post
    Staged by whom? Pnoy govt? For what reason?
    @katulz -> the difference between Marawi and Zamboanga is very BIG.. firsit WestCom is based on zamboanga, its a suicide mission and MNLF has an ongoing Peace talks with the government. While Marawi siege was planned ahead by the Maute as the video was released. Marawi city is surrounded by other cities, and some of the residents there supported them and are well funded.

Wow, nganung e compara man tawn ang zamboanga siege ug marawi siege oi. kalayo ra tawn, ang zamboanga siege mga around 4 barangay's ra tawn ang covered ato while sa marawi whole city jd.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    yeah, that's your right to criticize the government. but let me blunt as always. only a stupid person such as yourself will criticize our present government. presRod is doing his best to clean this very dirty government that he inherited from Abnoy.

what is there to criticize that the problem in marawi got dragged on for more than a month now ?? that drugs addicts are being killed ?? that delima is behind bars ?? that he declared martial law in the whole mindanao ?? do you really know the exact situation in mindanao right now ??
    You are simply asserting its stupid for anyone to criticize Duterte admin, BUT CAN you prove that to be true objectively?
    This is the only Politics forum (a place to discuss and debate issues) ive been, where people of opposing views are openly being being attacked personally simply because they don't agree with others opinion. Shame!
    Must be really fun to have 'Special privileges'? I wonder how many times you violated forum rule no. 3?
    Not only that, people here are soo sensitive that even a critic towards the govt are being considered personal, this is textbook fanaticism. Shame!
    Again prove objectively that anyone who criticize Duterte is Stupid .. start with premises that ends in conclusion.

saon na lng kaha kng dli c duterte ang na presidente. unsa kahay nawng sa marawi kron. labi na kng c abnoy or roxas ang presidente.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by katulz View Post
    You are simply asserting its stupid for anyone to criticize Duterte admin, BUT CAN you prove that to be true objectively?
    This is the only Politics forum (a place to discuss and debate issues) ive been, where people of opposing views are openly being being attacked personally simply because they don't agree with others opinion. Shame!
    Must be really fun to have 'Special privileges'? I wonder how many times you violated forum rule no. 3?
    Not only that, people here are soo sensitive that even a critic towards the govt are being considered personal, this is textbook fanaticism. Shame!
    Again prove objectively that anyone who criticize Duterte is Stupid .. start with premises that ends in conclusion.
    Ang ang pud brad nga grabi naman pud as in grabi naman pud ... sa kadaghan explanation gi hatag ninyong mga yellow minions diri...

Magsige raman mog balik2x anang inyong EJK, West Philippine Sea, dirty mouth ni Duterte, nga

Bisan ka wam million mo explainan dili man gyud mo makasabot...

There are only two explanation ra gyud akong masud sa akong huna-huna.. to myself ni ha..

1. Is it is simply politics...

2. Is affected gyud mo personally for some other reasons...

Maong mangasuko nalang ning uban mga pro admin diri kay dili man gyud mo makasabot... mag sige man mo balik2x ug criticize.. mag sigeg balik2x anang EJK2x... West Philippine Sea.... blah blah blah..

Kinsa may dili ma irate anang inyong style??

Nahug na gyud nang sa sige ninyong balik2x ma stupidity na gyud siya kay.

Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and each time expecting a different result..

Maong ayaw ipamugos ang inyong EJK2x, Marawi2x, Martial Law2x, blah bla blah.. kay dili na lage ma change ang among opinion ani nga admin..

Ang inyong gibuhat nga sigeg balik2x ana only strengthens our belief nga this administration is doing the right thing.

Because everytime you throw something over and over again and you expect a different result.. There comes stupidity.

You can't expect objectivity from stupidity because it doesn't exist from the person throwing the same thing over and over again.

Tingali nagalibog sad ni sa definition sa rebellion, terrorism, 'on the ground', drug pushing, propaganda, which judiciary ang EJK, addition, subtraction, multiplication and exponential forms. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by firestarter View Post

Ang inyong gibuhat nga sigeg balik2x ana only strengthens our belief nga this administration is doing the right thing.

Because everytime you throw something over and over again and you expect a different result.. There comes stupidity.

You can't expect objectivity from stupidity because it doesn't exist from the person throwing the same thing over and over again.
    hopeless case na na bai, terminal na na^ pagka yellow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shebacs View Post
    Tingali nagalibog sad ni sa definition sa rebellion, terrorism, 'on the ground', drug pushing, propaganda, which judiciary ang EJK, addition, subtraction, multiplication and exponential forms. Lol
    well naa lang juy wala kadawat sa memo

Some critics tries to sing the same song of the ampaw senator.
    Again in 3 words "OUT OF TUNE".

Reminds me of the time when there was "Contest sa mga yabag". We will never run out of contestants.

11.    Advertisement