Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

weird for me... in a jeepney, when a strange group of girls smiled at me wen i stared them on the eye.

a woman is asking me to pay me to fuk her ass..

Blog Entries
    when an old lady stopped me in the middle of the street asking for a ride home. A favor I couldn't refuse to give, tho she was a complete stranger to me, but it melted my heart anyway.

to pretend to be her bf....ut i like it to kay tupad man mi tulog nyahehehehehehe..ing2x..ninja moves..

Dara wierd: simhoton daw nko akong kugmo sulod sa ilong? Unsaon nah? Hahahaa samoka oi ahak...

Invoke the 72 demons of Ars Goetia

Default What's the WIERDEST THING a woman (or a man) asked you to do

Some guy befriended me on fb.. Seems legit but after weeks of friendly chats he became weird. Like, demand for a live chat on skype. He was cute & there wasnt really harm on that, i agreed. Weirder he insists that i kiss him on cam & when i refuse, he'd go mad. It's as if reenacting LDR. then he became overly jealous with other guys i know & u guess the rest. I got fed up & totally stopped chatting. Before i know it he unfriended me. Weirdest, he pm'd days after unfriending me & asked "how much for s e x?" Dafuq.

my cousin dare me to reach my tongue to my nose
    saons kalisod ana say yang
    pgtou mananangal

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_smoker View Post
    naki dagkot ko sigarilyo from a random smoker coz di na mu siga akong lighter, it was a girl and when naki dagkot na ko, siya man hinuon ni kuha sa akong sigarilyo , butang iyang mouth and lit it herself. that was weird for me, or maybe first time lang cguro to nako.
    wahahahaha! nikalit kug buhakhak ani. nahibung na lang akong katapad hahahaha

in high school... usa kunuhay sa hot girls sa campus nga taga pikas section... i didnt personally know her and prolly she does not know even my name at that time... transferee to siya... it was lunch time...unya samtang ng suyop2 ko sa akong Zest O.. ni duol siya og pinakalit... og ni ingon.... " pwede ko mangayo gamay?"... sa akong ka hikurat...ako ra pud gi tunol niya...she slowly grabbed my hand unya she took a sip.... then ni thank u og ni lakaw..... yucks kaau bayhana... LOL... years past... ako nabalitaan nga she was drugged raped while she was in Manila..but dunno if verified ba jud... minyo naman siya karon og duna nai mga anak...

11.    Advertisement

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819