Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by pacifictrading View Post
    Lol, back read your posts and assess who is now singing a different tune. Ikaw! haha
    Might I remind you that the reason the PNP gave is because Tomas withdraw incentives, firearms, gasoline and transportation support which is false and what you and some other dude who seems to have the same account been humming

PNP should have done their job even when Mike DRama was the mayor but why wala? Aww... we all know what he is protecting and the local police didn't do anything about it.

People like you (again back read your posts) who believe outright what is written in the paper be it verbatim or twisted. But it's normal, not all people are created equal It's just sad na a pud pareha sa PNP na uto2 :P

Unless you believe the PNP Chief can teleport or has clones everywhere, please think what the word delegation means.
    Paklaro lang gyud ka you have not held any responsibility over other people.
    Even Pres DU30 is going to cleanup the executive appointments (even his) kay na a naka lusot.

Bantay mo DRama, Alcover, Bobby, or whoever you are and the other same dude. Mga balimbing kaayo mga Team DRama mo apil2 PDP-Laban but in the end the head of the snake was named as the drug protector. More will be unmasked as history has shown be it friend, allies or foes.
    Maluoy naman lang jud ko nimo bro oi. Wa gihapon kasabot sa akong point. Tomas started it by threatening, Bato and Duterte finished it by doing. Ending, Tomas has no way out. That is the truth in a nutshell.

And you still haven't moved on. What does drama Rama have to do with all of this? He is old news, a has been, politically dead. Tomas has no one to blame but himself. Talk about shooting himself in the foot, this is what Tomas did. To his credit (sadly, not to yours), nakasabot na cya so he now started to try and undo the damage. Imong amo, nakasabot na, ikaw wa lang gihapon?

And you try to look down on me as never having handled people because I don't subscribe to your point of view? You think my views are based on what I read in media only? You think I believe media hook, line and sinker? You are asking me to backread my posts kay wa ko kasabot? Why don't you backread my posts and ask someone intelligent to help explain them to you. You know there are manu pro Tomas people in this forum and I respect their opinions and points of view even if they are different from mine. If I were being inconsistent in my posts, or unfair, or stupid, they would all have come to your defense and called me out. Ngano kaha hilom ang uban? Wala gihapon ka kasabot?

Ang nisakay ug suway nimo, usa ra gyud nga medyo paranoid nga nagtuo nga si Bobby Nalzaro or si Alcover nga buang, or whoever will take the time go post on this forum. I am sure they have better things to do with their time. Sorry, but am not and will never be involved in politics. All I will do is express my opinion and and engage in intelligent, meaningfull discussions and exchange of ideas here and in other forums. Anyway, say whatever you want but I pity you! Ignorance is bliss!

Quote Originally Posted by coolboss View Post
    Maluoy naman lang jud ko nimo bro oi. Wa gihapon kasabot sa akong point. Tomas started it by threatening, Bato and Duterte finished it by doing. Ending, Tomas has no way out. That is the truth in a nutshell.

And you still haven't moved on. What does drama Rama have to do with all of this? He is old news, a has been, politically dead. Tomas has no one to blame but himself. Talk about shooting himself in the foot, this is what Tomas did. To his credit (sadly, not to yours), nakasabot na cya so he now started to try and undo the damage. Imong amo, nakasabot na, ikaw wa lang gihapon?

And you try to look down on me as never having handled people because I don't subscribe to your point of view? You think my views are based on what I read in media only? You think I believe media hook, line and sinker? You are asking me to backread my posts kay wa ko kasabot? Why don't you backread my posts and ask someone intelligent to help explain them to you. You know there are manu pro Tomas people in this forum and I respect their opinions and points of view even if they are different from mine. If I were being inconsistent in my posts, or unfair, or stupid, they would all have come to your defense and called me out. Ngano kaha hilom ang uban? Wala gihapon ka kasabot?

Ang nisakay ug suway nimo, usa ra gyud nga medyo paranoid nga nagtuo nga si Bobby Nalzaro or si Alcover nga buang, or whoever will take the time go post on this forum. I am sure they have better things to do with their time. Sorry, but am not and will never be involved in politics. All I will do is express my opinion and and engage in intelligent, meaningfull discussions and exchange of ideas here and in other forums. Anyway, say whatever you want but I pity you! Ignorance is bliss!
    Lol. Murag ako maluoy nimo dong kay ikaw ang blind or pa george2 dra.hehe

PNP started it as Gen. Bato didn't stick to his promise he made to Tomas by allowing 3 more months. Pwede raman gyud bawi-on pero pa-sabta pud unta si Tomas as he was over supportive among all mayors nationwide on the war on drugs. But did PNP respond in kind? No. Gi railroad pa ang proseso na walay klarong basis sa pag kuha.

Pero if wala ka kasabot anang gentleman's agreement or basin plain courtesy, dili nata mag taas storya kay kasabot rako asa ang problema.... Alcover ciao!

Quote Originally Posted by pacifictrading View Post
    Lol. Murag ako maluoy nimo dong kay ikaw ang blind or pa george2 dra.hehe

PNP started it as Gen. Bato didn't stick to his promise he made to Tomas by allowing 3 more months. Pwede raman gyud bawi-on pero pa-sabta pud unta si Tomas as he was over supportive among all mayors nationwide on the war on drugs. But did PNP respond in kind? No. Gi railroad pa ang proseso na walay klarong basis sa pag kuha.

Pero if wala ka kasabot anang gentleman's agreement or basin plain courtesy, dili nata mag taas storya kay kasabot rako asa ang problema.... Alcover ciao!
    Ikaw gud. Naa naman kay buot. Bahala na ka sa imong pagtuo basta si Tomas ron, nagsugod na ug pa itoy2 ug pa goodshot sa PNP ug ni Digong. LOL. Ang imong pangutok murag paraha ra mo ni Alcover. Mura ug buang magcge ug kontra ni Digong. LOL

Move on na mo oi.

Base sa akong source sa PNP, misunderstanding ra kuno to between Boss Tom and the Cebu PNP... Even the PNP Cebu organization expected nga ma ayo ra ang issue nila. Si idol mo areglo napod unta, saonz man scheduled man siya nilarga sa US.

Tungod sa na submit na sa NAPOLCOM ang report, paspas kaayo na approve ang decision nga walaan ug police powers is bossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bernard View Post
    Base sa akong source sa PNP, misunderstanding ra kuno to between Boss Tom and the Cebu PNP... Even the PNP Cebu organization expected nga ma ayo ra ang issue nila. Si idol mo areglo napod unta, saonz man scheduled man siya nilarga sa US.

Tungod sa na submit na sa NAPOLCOM ang report, paspas kaayo na approve ang decision nga walaan ug police powers is bossing.
    at least sa gipakita ni mayor tom karon kay maayong senyales na diba? that is what we wanted nga dili na siya magpagahi gahi ug mocooperate na lang sa pnp. ang uban man gud, kung magpagahi si mayor tom oplok siya, karon nga nakigsettle na oplok gihapon.

With regards to the police powers, di man malikayan nga magduda ang uban nga naay politics behind. Ang napolcom 7 director is a former barangay captain sa duljo ug ally sa kaatbang nga partido. then si michael dino pud kay naa biya sila issue ni mayor tom sauna which is the Ciudad project.

Basta ang bottomline karon kay nakigsettle na si mayor tom ug mocooperate na sa pnp which is good.

I am not tolerating any bad deeds ni Tomas. If naa gani unya unfair sa people of Cebu City, then dapat jud tuki-on.

Samtang wala pay report gikan ni Tatang Digong against ni bossing... suporta usa ko niya.

I am not tolerating any bad deeds ni Tomas. If naa gani unya unfair sa people of Cebu City, then dapat jud tuki-on.

Samtang wala pay report gikan ni Tatang Digong against ni bossing... suporta usa ko niya.
    korek. unsaon maning atong igsoon sa istorya.net nga taga sunstar ug si bobskie ug karon bag o nasad nga si alcover nga mga blind follower ni rama mo bowowowow man dayon. utong delfin usa ta kay mag 2months pa gani ang paglingkod ni samot.

Thats ok jud. I would do the same in your place. All I will say is I know for a fact that Digong does not like Tomas and does not trust him. Whether or not na apil cya anang uban mga lista, only Digong knows for sure. Huwat lang sa ta sa next list. He may not be on any of the future lists but Duterte doesn't want to be affiliated with him just the same despite efforts of some people close to the president.

Exciting times comin up, in my opinion because I am looking forward to the next election when hopefully we will have new faces in local politics. No more Tommy Osmeña, Mike Rama, Alvin Garcia and Raul del Mar. Mga tiguwang na sila. Angay na mo retire. Mga batan-on na pud oi.

Tom’s ‘trusted aide’ took drug money from "Mike Rama"
    hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by coolboss View Post
    Thats ok jud. I would do the same in your place. All I will say is I know for a fact that Digong does not like Tomas and does not trust him. Whether or not na apil cya anang uban mga lista, only Digong knows for sure. Huwat lang sa ta sa next list. He may not be on any of the future lists but Duterte doesn't want to be affiliated with him just the same despite efforts of some people close to the president.

Exciting times comin up, in my opinion because I am looking forward to the next election when hopefully we will have new faces in local politics. No more Tommy Osmeña, Mike Rama, Alvin Garcia and Raul del Mar. Mga tiguwang na sila. Angay na mo retire. Mga batan-on na pud oi.
    Yes I understand your side.

I do hope naay new blood nga worthy mag lead sa Cebu City.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456