Page 683 of 725 FirstFirst ... 673680681682683684685686693 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 7242

Thread: Cleveland Cavs

Blog Entries

if OKC pa nasud sa finals, naa pa guro chance ang cleveland mu.tsampiyon..pero di jud destined ky GSW ila naatubang..huhubelsT-T

Looks like Lebron is destined to be always on the losing side. Congrats to the greatest player in the world.. as per Lebron himself.

wow very impressive Cavs because they maintain their pathetic game miscommunication, turnovers, excuses, frustration and the very good acting from Kevin Love...

What now Lebron? Where's the flopping tactics? Back to Wade again? haha You can't hide your frustration with your team on cam.

Asa naman to imong mga supoter ngari ba? panggawas namo dodong di na kami galit

dont worry Cavs fans, They might win one or couple of games against the warriors, pero with the first 2 games ended in a blow-out, they cant win 4 out of the 5 games remaining against a historic 73 win team who has NOT lost a back to back defeat in regular season, only losing to OKC back to back in WCF. The warriors team cant be beaten 4 times in 5 games with the way the first two games were played.

so the cavs might have 2 wins max, and their only chance is their homecourt.
    Last edited by cebugdev; 06-08-2016 at 09:26 AM.

50% nlng jud ang chances sa cavs. . lisod jud pildihon ang GSW sa ilang home court. .

if cavs cant win 4 and 5. . buh bye. . hehe. .

ang chance sa cavs ron itlog ra. and these Lebron fans are still blaming it on the others, if you're a CAVS FAN duha ra inyong pwd ma blame oi una ang Warriors ug ikaduha si Lebron.

The Cavs have not scored 100 points against the Warriors in 10 consecutive games. and in those 10 games Lebron KingJames have shot only 35%. so who's to blame Warriors defense? or Lebron's "CHOKENESS"? kung si Jordan "His Airness" si Lebron "his Chokeness" asa na kaha tong Lebron fan nga proud kaau sa FG% ni Lebron? na tuk.an na?
    Last edited by jkhfg; 06-08-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Maayo unta paduwaon si mozgov arun malingaw tag gamay bahala ug modaug ang gsw.

cavs are turning things around now, but it still feels like a regular season game.

maypa ug i-trade nlng nila si Love.
    Last edited by brownie; 06-09-2016 at 12:14 PM.

haters will always hate. . u can hate cavs if mag champion na ang GSW. .

6 in a row naka NBA finals si bron. . Respect . .

some people don't appreciate how great lebron is. . dle ko fan sa cavs and bron, but i dont hate him. .

Quote Originally Posted by inc-pankz View Post
    haters will always hate. . u can hate cavs if mag champion na ang GSW. .

6 in a row naka NBA finals si bron. . Respect . .

some people don't appreciate how great lebron is. . dle ko fan sa cavs and bron, but i dont hate him. .
    because #mambaout ? i hate lebron but i hate steph more...so there i've said it.

11.    Advertisement