Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by geo25 View Post
    Speaking of hacking, Bruce Wayne does not have an AI butler like Jarvis, he would have to do it manually. Jarvis would have already locked him out before he can type the code.
    ohh but boss, not all can be accessed by Jarvis. If the black crusader gets a hand on ironman, then end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    ohh but boss, not all can be accessed by Jarvis. If the black crusader gets a hand on ironman, then end of story.
    JARVIS sure may not have access to everything but the thing here is—they were talking about hacking the Hellbat. Batman can only do much. JARVIS can work independently. While he's fighting Iron Man, he cannot counter-hack Jarvis at the same time. Stark can keep distance—fend off Batman while JARVIS does his stuff.

Then again, if Bats catches up to Tony; he can always yell out, 'MARTHA,' before Batman delivers the coup de grace.

JARVIS sure may not have access to everything but the thing here is—they were talking about hacking the Hellbat. Batman can only do much. JARVIS can work independently. While he's fighting Iron Man, he cannot counter-hack Jarvis at the same time. Stark can keep distance—fend off Batman while JARVIS does his stuff.

Then again, if Bats catches up to Tony; he can always yell out, 'MARTHA,' before Batman delivers the coup de grace.
    hahaha! well he might be old and outdated but we cannot simply disregard the solo partner of Batman - his name is Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth.

And from what I observe, level of technology from marvel and DC (batman / ironman) is way different, seems ironmans tech is way too advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by yhokz101 View Post
    hahaha! well he might be old and outdated but we cannot simply disregard the solo partner of Batman - his name is Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth.

Well, I'm not the one who arranged this match. This is Batman v Iron Man, not Batman v Iron Man: Featuring Alfred Pennyworth. Alfred is a separate guy, JARVIS is part of the armor. If Alfred joins in, might as well call the League and the Avengers.

Well, I'm not the one who arranged this match. This is Batman v Iron Man, not Batman v Iron Man: Featuring Alfred Pennyworth. Alfred is a separate guy, JARVIS is part of the armor. If Alfred joins in, might as well call the League and the Avengers.
    but boss, it is known that batman needs his wingman as what most of the movies we have seen. Alfred is never that far whenever batman got a mission at hand. Whether we like it or not, there is always Aflred no matter what.. just to level the field in this setup

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    how is it questionable? because of his speed, Flash can put together anything in a blink of an eye. Cyborg doesn't have super speed let alone the Speed Force. he isn't faster than Flash at assembling anything.

the Insider Suit can only mimic and for a limited time, also has low power reserves. I've not seen it do anything remotely close to what a speedster with the REAL Speed Force can do. and again, Tony can just hack, EMP or technopath his way to victory.

and multiversal durability is not possible lol. that is far too ridiculous. besides, the Hellbat received substantial damage during the fight against Darkseid, and Darkseid doesn't have multiversal++ striking power otherwise he would have won when he invaded Earth. the quora poster seems to be a massive Batman fanboy tbh.
    Questionable because they didn't create the HellBat with the urgent need to have it assembled in a blink of an eye. Also, Cyborg has the knowledge about the technology, hence, can assemble it faster. Flash simply cannot assemble it faster since he doesn't have the technical knowledge to do so. And mainly, because they didn't require it to be built as soon as possible, they wouldn't need flash for that.

Yes, a limited time. But doesn't mean that it will only last for 1 minute or two. With Hellbat, he can do what is needed to disable Tony before he can hack, EMP or technopath his way to victory. And if he can mimic the speed of flash then obvious na kinsa mu daog. Batman is also known to have Alfred or Lucious Fox always. In movies and in the comics. They have the tech to stop the hack.

Then still, even if it isn't that durable, still, the fact is that it has durability to withstand Darkseid.

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Questionable because they didn't create the HellBat with the urgent need to have it assembled in a blink of an eye. Also, Cyborg has the knowledge about the technology, hence, can assemble it faster. Flash simply cannot assemble it faster since he doesn't have the technical knowledge to do so. And mainly, because they didn't require it to be built as soon as possible, they wouldn't need flash for that.

Yes, a limited time. But doesn't mean that it will only last for 1 minute or two. With Hellbat, he can do what is needed to disable Tony before he can hack, EMP or technopath his way to victory. And if he can mimic the speed of flash then obvious na kinsa mu daog. Batman is also known to have Alfred or Lucious Fox always. In movies and in the comics. They have the tech to stop the hack.

Then still, even if it isn't that durable, still, the fact is that it has durability to withstand Darkseid.
    when I mean "assembling" I mean putting it together like Legos. all the Flash has to do is just look at Cyborg's design and then put it together. he has been doing this so many times in his long history in the comics. he is always the guy who does this(or Superman) because he can do it near instantaneously. and he's also not an idiot who can't understand the terminologies and tech jargon, in the comics he is pretty intelligent, and can use his super speed to boost the speed in which he processes information.

and the JL doesn't have a manana habit. what if Darkseid suddenly shows up and Flash or Superman are preoccupied with something else? Cyborg doesn't have super speed to assemble it right then there. so, the Flash' contribution to the Hellbat was to piece it together.

Insider Suit or Hellbat Suit are two suits are different suits. the INSIDER SUIT mimicing the speed of the Flash is different to actually manipulating THE Speed Force. it's also much weaker than the real deal, and it can only do it in short spurts. what can he do with that? punch Iron Man and hope IM breaks? good luck with that when Tony's armour can tank hits from the likes of the Hulk without receiving any damage
    http://i.imgur.com/hG3t6Fj.png
    http://i.imgur.com/7h5GwyE.png
    http://i.imgur.com/iyiKLNi.png

takes a hit from post-Ragnarok Thor after the events of Civil War
    http://i.imgur.com/DKhzLVD.jpg

or getting slammed by the Living Laser at the speed of light
    http://i.imgur.com/Fc3uWXJ.png
    which can mean he can tank an Infinite Mass Punch from a REAL Speedster haha.

the Insider Suit's pirated version of the Flash's super speed will do nothing to Iron Man.

and the HELLBAT SUIT, as was shown in the video I posted, does not posses the Speed Force. we've been over this already. and an artificial intelligence > humans like Alfred and Lucious Fox. then you have Tony's light speed information processing(posted in my previous post) and you got a hack coming faster than Batman can say "Martha".

ang mu tanaw ani mga batanon raman tingali. tanaw nako 30 years old pa taas oe han na mga ingon ani na style

Quote Originally Posted by Kuki View Post
    ang mu tanaw ani mga batanon raman tingali. tanaw nako 30 years old pa taas oe han na mga ingon ani na style
    Not really, ang nagdako sa comics are probably in their 30s or early 40s.

The more i re watch this movie, the less I like it. Watched it 4 times now. (Twice with a Jacksparrow copy after all my hype for this film has gone down)

Zack Snyder really needs to go. He doesn't get these heroes or doesn't seem to want to get these heroes.

Sacrificing character development and a coherent story for amazing visuals.

Making Batman and Superman the biggest hypocrites in the world, Damn. I could go on and on.

I wonder if it already too late to course correct the new DCEU. Maybe they pull an "Xmenays of Future's Past" and go back in time to correct everything.

11.    Advertisement

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 ... LastLast