Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by katherine.anne View Post
    wala man gyud exact amount pila gyud but see to it nga ang number of days sa imong stay kay parallel sa imong show money...just to be safe, the bigger the amount, the more likely you're going to have an approved visa but money isn't the only basis nga ma-approve ka...

when it comes to itinerary, make it realistic because if you're going to apply for a tourist visa, usa ni siya sa requirements ang daily itinerary
    how about this.. my japanase friend told me " no problem for the food and house cuz he can provide eveything but i need to pay for airfare only.. how much is the exact money going to japan for 2 weeks? thank you for replying my message

Quote Originally Posted by johnmeir01 View Post
    how about this.. my japanase friend told me " no problem for the food and house cuz he can provide eveything but i need to pay for airfare only.. how much is the exact money going to japan for 2 weeks? thank you for replying my message
    To be honest, regardless if your friend said that, it is advisable to just show them enough money for your 2 weeks stay in Japan.
    If not, it would only complicate your visa application. Why? because you would have to explain why you don't need more money, making your friend your guarantor. Your japanese friend would have to provide you documents such as bank certificates, residence certificates, tax certificates, income certificate, etc for your application. These documents have to be sent to the Philippines as part of your visa application requirements. Just so you know, hassle kaayo ang pagkuha ani na documents sa Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by menatsu View Post
    To be honest, regardless if your friend said that, it is advisable to just show them enough money for your 2 weeks stay in Japan.
    If not, it would only complicate your visa application. Why? because you would have to explain why you don't need more money, making your friend your guarantor. Your japanese friend would have to provide you documents such as bank certificates, residence certificates, tax certificates, income certificate, etc for your application. These documents have to be sent to the Philippines as part of your visa application requirements. Just so you know, hassle kaayo ang pagkuha ani na documents sa Japan.
    Is it ok without ITR? He has bank statement/certificate .. His Itr is the only problem for my requirements. What should i do?

Is it ok without ITR? He has bank statement/certificate .. His Itr is the only problem for my requirements. What should i do?
    Kung unsa naka-state sa list of requirements for visiting friends, dapat complete na siya..also, all documents from Japan have only a validity of 3 months from the date sa pagkuha from different govt agencies nila..if kaya nga magsubmit ug reqs for tourist then go ahead para di ka maglisud ug complete..

Quote Originally Posted by katherine.anne View Post
    Kung unsa naka-state sa list of requirements for visiting friends, dapat complete na siya..also, all documents from Japan have only a validity of 3 months from the date sa pagkuha from different govt agencies nila..if kaya nga magsubmit ug reqs for tourist then go ahead para di ka maglisud ug complete..

Mao ramay naka butang bro. Ang ITR ra jud ang poblema.. Hnsaon mani nako.. Huhuu. Dli mada og bank statement lng??

Mao ramay naka butang bro. Ang ITR ra jud ang poblema.. Hnsaon mani nako.. Huhuu. Dli mada og bank statement lng??
    Better to visit an accredited agency para makatabang sila nimo..

With our application as visiting relatives, gi-tagsa2 ug check sa agency ang list of reqs including the itr of our relative to be submitted and ang reqs for visiting relatives and visiting friends kay pariha raman as per the visa application website..

What I would do if I was in your place kay just deposit an amount of money sa imong bank certificate (50K+ maybe?) and then create a reservation at a hotel which you can cancel once your visa has been issued.
    I invited 5 of my friends to come here and that's what they did, although I sent them my residence certificate and a signed photocopy of my residence card for their application. I wasn't their guarantor, I wasn't paying for their meals but I made them stay at my place. Mas less hassle sya compared to having a japanese guarantor.

Quote Originally Posted by menatsu View Post
    What I would do if I was in your place kay just deposit an amount of money sa imong bank certificate (50K+ maybe?) and then create a reservation at a hotel which you can cancel once your visa has been issued.
    I invited 5 of my friends to come here and that's what they did, although I sent them my residence certificate and a signed photocopy of my residence card for their application. I wasn't their guarantor, I wasn't paying for their meals but I made them stay at my place. Mas less hassle sya compared to having a japanese guarantor.

what do u mean? ga stay ka sa japan karon or wala? nalibog ko gamay

what do u mean? ga stay ka sa japan karon or wala? nalibog ko gamay
    I live and work here in Tokyo.

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12