Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Well I have been using ONR also, been really a bang for the buck product.. Why? It can be used as lube, Rinseless wash, And even waterless wash.

Sa Rinesless wash lang, you will need alot of MF towels, the plusher the better. I use plush towels, and a MF wash mitt to do washes.. And dapat ka careful, never use a soiled towel again on a panel. rule of thumb is just like every car wash top to bottom. Sakto si Sir Racer X on all those tips.. Sadly, medyo busy lng jud ko ron to make replies also hahahahahah.

On a side note lng pud, how you will knowa car wash knows what they are doing?

1) They use two buckets one for the soap, 1 to rinse.
    2) They start from top them buttom using a different mitt or towel for the lower dirtier parts.
    3) drying they dont use that rubbery chamois.
    4) they wipe you care in 1 direction and tarong pagka pilo ang towel wala ra g.kumot kumot.

@wolfhound, wala'y ONR diri pero you can buy Microtex or buy 3D Waterless Wash from Lazada 3D USA Waterless Car Wash | Lazada PH

@wolfhound walay ONR diri cebu bai.. I get mine by gallons sa US. But, i think someone is selling in Manila for repacked ONR concentrates try sa olx sir naa didto daw i think

- - - Updated - - -

Nindot pd daw ang 3D products.. medyo bago palang sila but they are a US brand I think.. worth a try.

Where to buy chamois thats not rubberized?
    I just finishee cleaning my car for 3 hours ..Wheew! So tired. .

hmmmm Microtex chamois isnt rubber.. Its cloth

Ive been watching Gary Dean's video.. Have you tried applying his method on wheels. tires, and wheel housing? It does not look applicable with our environment here in the Philippines especially when we are dealing with muds.

Didto ko sa Ace SM ganiha. Wala man silay Microtex NR. Gi-offeran ko sa salesboy ani nga product. Well, the packing says Cleans and shines... No water needed but I doubt if it has the same effect as the one you're using. Mahala pod oi. P649.75 for 500ml bottle.

Boss @RACER X, mao ni imo pasabot nga orange microfiber applicator nga naa sa Ace? 49.75/pc

Quote Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
    @wolfhound, wala'y ONR diri pero you can buy Microtex or buy 3D Waterless Wash from Lazada 3D USA Waterless Car Wash | Lazada PH
    I think 3D is not concentrated.. Which means, i cant do the Gary Dean method with regards to diluting a gallon of water with ONR.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    Ive been watching Gary Dean's video.. Have you tried applying his method on wheels. tires, and wheel housing? It does not look applicable with our environment here in the Philippines especially when we are dealing with muds.
    Ma-apply ra gihapon boss @wolfhound, shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
    Didto ko sa Ace SM ganiha. Wala man silay Microtex NR. Gi-offeran ko sa salesboy ani nga product. Well, the packing says Cleans and shines... No water needed but I doubt if it has the same effect as the one you're using. Mahala pod oi. P649.75 for 500ml bottle.

Boss @RACER X, mao ni imo pasabot nga orange microfiber applicator nga naa sa Ace? 49.75/pc
    Boss @friedrich, dili na mao boss. Mao ni ang nawong ay...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    I think 3D is not concentrated.. Which means, i cant do the Gary Dean method with regards to diluting a gallon of water with ONR.
    It's a little concentrated @wolfhound but you'll have to use it undiluted, but will be as lubricated as ONR. If you want to buy ONR, they're available also in Lazada for 3k...which is super expensive compared sa US.

11.    Advertisement

Page 24 of 55 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast