Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Project

Sir I am also a web developer. Need a helping hand in developing website?

@luff101 - Naa nako nakita nga kaila about webDev. I will PM you if need ba sya help or unsa. Thanks sa interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Entre_Paul89 View Post
    @luff101 - Naa nako nakita nga kaila about webDev. I will PM you if need ba sya help or unsa. Thanks sa interest.

Okey salamat. If in case you can see my portfolio and contact below.

Irriel Tautho - Web Developer/Graphic Designer

Please pm bro the details of your plan business.
    I am interested as an investor. I am also a Web Developer.

Sir, dont get me wrong but dont you think this kind of project needs a big capital?? expenses like, webhosting, marketing, travel expenses, etc. if ever, where will we get that kind of money, i mean, we just can't rely on the investors.

@ifindproducts - Well, for the plan to be implemented, Cebu pa ako target market, so dli kau dako jud. Ang pinaka need is to have a headquarter that is visible. Webhosting doesnt cost that much kai dli man dyun ka mag.setup ug big nga site but it will progress. Marketing, well it is made inexpensive because of the internet. Most likely ang expense in marketing is the printing of brochure,flyers and etc. This is just for visibility lang but the attraction of customers is how the business is designed.

But all in all, for me its big. . . . Because I dream Big! hehehe! Ako lang ni hap. . . wlai mu.kontra. . . Peace! ! !

- - - Updated - - -
    @demonyito - Sent you a PM.

i am not sure how stable is the webhosting dre sa pinas but with the kind of website you are planning, i think you need a bigger storage of data and dapat stable sad ang connection.

@ifindproducts - katong, second project kai dli patoh nako e.implement dyun, katoh sa first. Kai I need to get the attention paman sa customers. However, katoh second plan will be implemented later. Sakto jud ka sir. Thats why we have the chance, kai meaning if we break through it, we dont know what happens next. Just like Apple before, they change the way we view computers. hehehe!

kindly pm me the investor details. thanks!

pwede pa PM sad sa akoa bro... if nahan ko pwede ko mo invest sad...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast