Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

we all get matured by making mistakes and learning from it. It does not matter as to how many mistakes we've made, the most important thing is how stand up, recovering from it and moving on. The role of the family is to guide us whether we made the right decision or not, even so, it's still up to us to decide. So, ayaw lng mu kaulaw sa pamilya cause no matter what, we always cling to them for support, love and guidance. Natural ra na nga muingon sila nga "I told you so". They're saying this not to blame you for what you've done or for what had happened because im sure, naagian na sad ni nila or naagian na nila to commit mistakes before. So, carry lng gud.

Learn from your mistakes, plan ahead and move on.

no, not me although it ended nga gibiyaan gihapon mi not because i acted in a way or what but because the guy is not in a sane state of mind. better leave them and live alone rather than continue being with them and it only stresses you out. walay ikatabang, labad pas ulo. who would want that? and even if naa na siyay lain karon, still no changes as a person. tambay gihapon, adik2 pa jud. im not stupid to continue accepting a person like that in my life. they will just pull you down the drain

keep it up TS !

Thats good ts at least ning learn naka sa imo lesson

Blog Entries
    shameful at first, but in the end, my mistakes so make me poud cuz it made me a better person.

Like what I always say....

Mistakes happen, thats why pencils have erasers...... or perhaps, there's always a new clean sheet of paper to write on if you made a mistake.

Yes TS. I've been there a lot of times. But then you get the first hand lesson and its the hard way.

we regret a lot and look back on our past. but not all of us forgive ourselves.

Learn and forgive.

it is really hard to experience that situation...but you cannot turn back time, so it is better to stand firm and stronger.

the 'i told you so' situations would just go away, but the consequences of your actions will not be changed.

its good nga im0ng papa, dili manumbat. family is still family...and, there would still be a new story to make after.

committing a mistake is never prohibited...committing the same mistake over and over again is plain unacceptable.

Natural raman na TS. Kinahanglan man jud ta masayup tanan.... bisan kahibaw nata nga sayup atong himuon, murag kinahanglan lang jud mahimu nato ang kasayupan ba. Pareha gud anang init nga sabaw, bisan ga asoaso pa, kahibaw tang init, ato gihapon higupon. Mao rana siya... Mu hope man gud ta nga ma worth it ang risk atong gitake... Mamasin ta ba, dle nya diay tantong init ang sabaw.. mada ra diay, nya lami pajud.. pero often times, pwerteng inita, pwerte pajung tab-anga.. Ana jud na, usahay bisan kahibaw natang sayup, kinahanglan lang jud nato matagmtam atong kasayupan...
    Padayun lang gud ta gud. aning atong kinabuhi nga murag nagkaon carenderia, human natog higup sa init nga sabaw. order dayun ug bugnaw nga softdrinks, kahibaw tang di maayo kay init+bugnaw makagupok ngipon pero inum sad dayun ta para panghimulmul sa atong napaso nga dila. himanhiman, gupok ang ngipon... aw.. ngisi lang gihapon!!!
    Last edited by schizophrenicpanic; 11-16-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Ing ana jud na... Awahi na ang pag basol. This cycle will never end, except if one is wise to follow our parents' advice.

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12