Page 573 of 675 FirstFirst ... 563570571572573574575576583 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6743

Default Re: MERGED: All About the Corona Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by wak_wak View Post
    uso naman ning ilad ilad run.. nag sugod ni madam gloria.. harap harapan ilad.. karun, pamaayuhay nalang ug kinsa maayo mangilad..

mao ra gud istoryaa na ok lang mutago ug 2.4M USD kay daghan pa bitaw congressman diha na nag tago pud ug ilaha.. ok ra na kay corona kay kontra man sya ni noynoy, pero di ok sa mga congressman kay mga ally sila ni abnoy..
    hala oi. wa may ni ingon okay mag tago ug USD tungod common among sa mga politicos. Okay ra kay naay Republic Act mismo ni ingon nga confidentiality is ABSOLUTE, and the provision in the SALN said "as provided by law".

2.4 million is actually meager for a private practice attorney, let alone savings compounded in 40 years. That is minuscule.

Para sa mga confused dha, dili na definitive grounds for impeachment ang discrepancy, mao nay issue at hand--which is seemingly bleak nga dili na mahimug grounds.

Kana sang mga na dah sa mud-slinging sa prosecutors, ang akong advice is, don't be so gullible. Just because something sounds so damning, it doesn't mean nga tinuod. Learn to discern the credible and the sensationalized. You're right, naa jud drama in Corona's part...But that is always the case in EVERY high-profile case, in the history of the world. the accused will always try to play the sympathy card, regardless if they were found guilty or not in the end--you are a fool if you become accused and you don't try to win sympathy.

Some people just need to stop playing the "ill-gotten wealth" tune. Even the prosecutors dropped it because they know it's not feasible.

The question is: Was the discrepancy in his SALN due to malicious intent (betrayal of public trust) in the CJ's part OR indeed, because the law is ambiguous, conflicting and incoherent, as his defense? The former is grounds for conviction, the latter, acquittal.
    Last edited by æRLO; 05-26-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reptoid View Post
    Okay... so you're implying that he's guilty and likely to escape justice because of a good defense strategy, but that's hardly redemption... he's just delaying the inevitable.

Far from what I mean ... the tactics of the Defense has immensely added the non validity of the prosecution's case on Corona .. there is no impeachable offense .. just because some data are not reported in the SALN doesn't mean the official has to be impeached ... according to the rule: ..the SALN can be rewritten and refiled with other left out Data included.. and it should be held against the filer ... the prosecution recognized that ..and that was the reason why they did not make cross examination on Corona .. so bro, brace yourself .. there might be an "acquitted" verdict ..

Quote Originally Posted by treskwatrosingko View Post
    I smell harakiri here... mura'g maparehas nya ni siya ni Anhing Angelo Reyes simbako.. self destruct if all else fail...

Sila tanan naa sa sulod sa Senate naa'y gipangtaguan, ang giimbistigahan lang mao ang naa sa hotseat so we cannot turn the tide to those on the opposite side. Hope truth will prevail... hoping.. hope.. ambot nalang anang mga tawhana.
    i dont know but angelo reyes is really guilty, hes an army and they valued greatly their reputation and im sure hes one of the great AFP money launderers. as for corona, i dont think he will follow the general.

Yes, that's what the defense is trying to tell before the court but the prosecution said otherwise. However, the prosecution recognized that the non-disclosure of accounts in Mr. Corona's SALN can be corrected. The non-disclosure of accounts is a form of betrayal of public trust, the prosecution argued vehemently.

I think this is what the prosecution is fighting for now but it puts everyone in tight spot after the waiver was made.

Quote Originally Posted by masterjanuarius View Post
    Far from what I mean ... the tactics of the Defense has immensely added the non validity of the prosecution's case on Corona .. there is no impeachable offense .. just because some data are not reported in the SALN doesn't mean the official has to be impeached ... according to the rule: ..the SALN can be rewritten and refiled with other left out Data included.. and it should be held against the filer ... the prosecution recognized that ..and that was the reason why they did not make cross examination on Corona .. so bro, brace yourself .. there might be an "acquitted" verdict ..

I think so too. Mr. Reyes is guilty of something. The AFP officials are notorious for siphoning money from the people.

I remember my ROTC days. I was able to erase my three-day worth of absence but not after buying a sack of cement in exchange for it. Hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Thief Bug View Post
    i dont know but angelo reyes is really guilty, hes an army and they valued greatly their reputation and im sure hes one of the great AFP money launderers. as for corona, i dont think he will follow the general.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlingROBOT View Post
    I think so too. Mr. Reyes is guilty of something. The AFP officials are notorious for siphoning money from the people.

I remember my ROTC days. I was able to erase my three-day worth of absence but not after buying a sack of cement in exchange for it. Hahahahaha.
    in my case, i was the one who silver plated the commanders sword whitch by the way was expensive hehe

ma convicto or acquitted si corona, ang dagan sa economiya sa Pilipinas wala ghapoy kausaban basin ug mas musamot pa hinoun kalaot ky puro impeachment nalang ang atimanun, mahurot nalang ang termino ni pnoy di pa jud mahurot cge ug impeach sa iyang mga kontra, maayu unta kung ang init nga 2M USD ni corona pwede unta ipang-apod-apod sa mga pobre, sama sa pag-apod-apod sa yuta ngadto sa mga mag-uuma sa Hacienda Luisita

he maybe a senior officer but hes not an accountant.
    so dili siya angay ana nga position?

he maybe a senior officer but hes not an accountant.
    There is no issue whether he is an accountant or not.
    The question was "why he did not declare the commingled peso funds" to which corona answered "Hindi po ako accountant".

Are you really sure of what you are talking about?
    I have to admit that i have not followed religiously these case.
    But was there ever a verdict that Gen. Angelo Reyes was found guilty as charged?
    The senate hearing was in aid of legislation as far as I can remember.

11.    Advertisement