Default A Call Center Agent's solution to Job Burn Out

There are certain pattern that happens inside the production floor. One of that is burn out. I would like to share an experience. It is here:

ONLINE FREEDOM: A Call Center Agent's solution to Job Burn Out

Default Re: A Call Center Agent's solution to Job Burn Out

it's stress management. if you don't know how to manage stress and frustration then you will not survive.

no offense to the author but wala ko kagets sa point sa article. i thought it's about motivation or encouraging people to do better dealing with stress... i don't know but for me you should have not titled it "A Call Center Agent's solution to Job Burn Out " job burn out happens everywhere in any other job. Even housemaids get frustrated with their job and ALL. jeepney drivers, CITOMs, ETC... you did not provided a vivid solution but it was just a typical advice/suggestion to a person who usually is demotivated/depressed/disappointed with his/her job. The only solution for me is to try to manage and control stress and not let it consume you.

share your achievements TO WHOM? dili kaha "feeler" or hambog imong labas ana? libakon raka kung sige kag share sa imong achievements.

im surprised people answered convergys, aegis and STREAM with your question "who do you work for" LOL
    haha haha top 10 centers huh

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrunch View Post
    it's stress management. if you don't know how to manage stress and frustration then you will not survive.

no offense to the author but wala ko kagets sa point sa article. i thought it's about motivation or encouraging people to do better dealing with stress... i don't know but for me you should have not titled it "A Call Center Agent's solution to Job Burn Out " job burn out happens everywhere in any other job. Even housemaids get frustrated with their job and ALL. jeepney drivers, CITOMs, ETC... you did not provided a vivid solution but it was just a typical advice/suggestion to a person who usually is demotivated/depressed/disappointed with his/her job. The only solution for me is to try to manage and control stress and not let it consume you.

share your achievements TO WHOM? dili kaha "feeler" or hambog imong labas ana? libakon raka kung sige kag share sa imong achievements.

im surprised people answered convergys, aegis and STREAM with your question "who do you work for" LOL
    haha haha top 10 centers huh
    wala pa cguro kay anak maong wala ka kasabot sa point sa author.

he said that most people nga ni-survive sa callcenter or any kind of toxic work are those married or naay gibuhi.

for me stress is a state of mind. i know because i have to give up a key position in one company because of stress. the blogger's point there is if you realize whom you really are working for, you won't really mind doing the toxic job.

he said he can take 120 irate callers in a day, just to see his daughter enjoy the jollibee treat.

so, who do you work for? convergys, etel, ps, stream nope... it shud be ur family or a loved one.

Blog Entries

"Job burn out" or whatever and however you call it... it only means one thing. MGA TAPULAN, DILI ANAD UG TRABAHO.

Burn out sa inyong kagaral. Gusto ka ug burn out? Kanang tig-karumata sa Carbon mao nay klaro nga "job burn out." Ka-igat ninyo oi.

Quote Originally Posted by askal101 View Post
    wala pa cguro kay anak maong wala ka kasabot sa point sa author.

he said that most people nga ni-survive sa callcenter or any kind of toxic work are those married or naay gibuhi.

for me stress is a state of mind. i know because i have to give up a key position in one company because of stress. the blogger's point there is if you realize whom you really are working for, you won't really mind doing the toxic job.

he said he can take 120 irate callers in a day, just to see his daughter enjoy the jollibee treat.

so, who do you work for? convergys, etel, ps, stream nope... it shud be ur family or a loved one.
    if you take 120 irate callers in a day do you think it's still justifiable that you are still in that company and just to treat your daughter for jollibee? Seriously?

Anyone who is working works because of someone, family, self etc. if you answer you are working with CVG, stream, ps then you might be the owner of the company.
    the question was "WHO" do you work for. of course why would someone give a company name for the reason you are working?

i know working in call center is hard. im working "WITH" CVG but i always think that my sister's work abroad and other people are having more stress than mine.

Infractions: 0/3 (6)

Promote your blog/site in the proper section.
    Nagkatag na man ni imong threads about sa imong blog site.

7.    Advertisement