Banned User Platinum Member

Default Corruption Perception Index

Corruption Perceptions Index measures the perceived levels of public-sector corruption in a given country and is a composite index, drawing on different expert and business surveys.

The Corruption Perceptions Index scores countries on a scale from 0 (highly corrupt) to 100 (very clean). While no country has a perfect score, two-thirds of countries score below 50, indicating a serious corruption problem.

OK let's compare Ate Glo's Administration with Pnoy's Administration.

Arroyo's Time

Year 2004(1st half-year of Ate Glo)
    Rank 104 with 26 points

Year 2005(2nd year Ate Glo)
    Rank 124 with 25 points

Year 2006(3rd year Ate Glo)
    Rank 121 with 25 points

Year 2007(4th year Ate Glo)
    Rank 131 with 25 points

Year 2008(5th year Ate Glo)
    Rank 141 with 23 points

Year 2009(6th year Ate Glo)
    Rank 139 with 24 points

Year 2010(Remaining half of the year Ate Glo)
    Rank 134 with 24 points

Aquino's Time

Year 2010(1st half-year Aquino)
    Rank 134 with 24 points

Year 2011(2nd year Aquino)
    Rank 129 with 26 points

Year 2012(3rd year Aquino)
    Rank 105 with 34 Points

Ug dili mo makakita sa pattern ambrot nalang haha. From the start of GLORIA nag DOWNTREND ang SCORE. Remember Aquino inherited Gloria's rank/score from the start of his presidency. BUT in year 2011, he jumped from rank 134 to 129 with a score from 24 to 26. That's 2 POINTS my friends.

And BEHOLD

In year 2012, the rank jumps from rank 129 to 105 with a score from 26 to 34. That's 8 POINTS my dear friends. Although 34 is still below poverty line but still we cannot deny that this Administration is TRUE with their "Tuwid na Daan...Kung Walang Kurap Walang Mahirap manta".

Only the corrupt will oppose change and it's been proven many times under Aquino's term.

But wait basin GIBAYRAN NI ANG WEBSITE MAO NG BIAS. HAHA. PIKAT.

Transparency International - the global coalition against corruption

DILI ni tinuod... dili... dili... binayran ra ang tanan.. hahaha

karong ma apsan pas ate glo ani kay grabi ka kurakot c panot.. king of pork baya ning panot...

Sige concede nalang ko dili ni true hahaha

sala na ni gloria tanan.

ang mga Corruption karon wala pa ma uncovered wait lang ta sa next admin .... there is no such tuwid na daan ... ang Dating Daan hinoon naa ....

- - - Updated - - -

Ang para sa akoa ba ang issue now is not about Pnoy and GMA but the future of the Country ... ug puede undangon nalang nang comparison kay puros rajud na sila parihas ....

I may sound Pro-Pnoy but we don't have any hands on these data. There is a pattern. Downtrend to uptrend.

But patience is the key here. You can't just say within 3 years poverty and corruption is gone. We are still in the cleansing process. For example it takes 18 years(correct me) for Singapore to rise what it is now.

Read this article on how Indonesia fights off corruption.

Speedy justice? Yes, in Indonesia

I have a feeling the TRUTH COMMISSION is similar to this. That's maximum of 90 days to get a verdict. WOW i hope ingon ani ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarian View Post
    I may sound Pro-Pnoy but we don't have any hands on these data. There is a pattern. Downtrend to uptrend.

But patience is the key here. You can't just say within 3 years poverty and corruption is gone. We are still in the cleansing process. For example it takes 18 years(correct me) for Singapore to rise what it is now.

Read this article on how Indonesia fights off corruption.

Speedy justice? Yes, in Indonesia

I have a feeling the TRUTH COMMISSION is similar to this. That's maximum of 90 days to get a verdict. WOW i hope ingon ani ta.
    Aquino's Truth Commission is a redundant entity. It was already established way before PNoy took office that the Office of the Ombudsman is the Filipino counterpart of the KPK. Aside from that there is also the PCGG and DoJ. Ang problema is that the Truth Commission already appears partial in its conception because it is too particular. What is needed is reforms of those aforementioned bodies, so that it is more efficient.

Ug gusto ta ug kausaban dapat overhaul naning systema ilisan ug bag-o ... ang problema kinsa may mo usab sa systema.

^^wala ky pareha ra mn na sila tnan. lain2x og name ang ni lingkod pero pareha ra og tumong ang tanan...

ang mka kwarta...

11.    Advertisement