Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Question If there is a Civil War here, which side will you fight for?

This nation is obviously divided.

On the subject of the impeachment of the chief justice, there are those of us who believe that Corona needs to be removed from office, being a midnight appointee of an outgoing president now in jail for electoral fraud herself, and those who support him claiming his innocence and that of the ex-president.

On the subject of China's bullying, there are those who are using the alibi of negotiation and meek diplomacy, and those of us who believe that we have the right to defend what is rightfully ours, both in the battlefield and negotiation table.

A nation divided as such, needs to be washed, not with soap and water, but with the blood of brothers.

Default Re: If there is a Civil War here, which side will you fight for?

philippines! hahah

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by walker View Post
    This nation is obviously divided.

On the subject of the impeachment of the chief justice, there are those of us who believe that Corona needs to be removed from office, being a midnight appointee of an outgoing president now in jail for electoral fraud herself, and those who support him claiming his innocence and that of the ex-president.

On the subject of China's bullying, there are those who are using the alibi of negotiation and meek diplomacy, and those of us who believe that we have the right to defend what is rightfully ours, both in the battlefield and negotiation table.

A nation divided as such, needs to be washed, not with soap and water, but with the blood of brothers.
    Your post doesn't make any sense.

I don't understand why you romanticize violence so much. Diplomacy is one way of winning wars or preventing wars. Why does it have to involve bloodshed? Why do you equate proper action and patriotism based on how many people should die because of it?

Pagkahuman sa Insik ang mga isigka-Pilipino nasad kontrahon ni Walker. lol

btw bcn na sobraan nka tnw ug james bond dha!

peace!! peace !! peace mga brad oi.

hehe chill r btw mi.

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by machinecult View Post
    I don't understand why you romanticize violence so much. Diplomacy is one way of winning wars or preventing wars. Why does it have to involve bloodshed? Why do you equate proper action and patriotism based on how many people should die because of it?

Pagkahuman sa Insik ang mga isigka-Pilipino nasad kontrahon ni Walker. lol
    you have misread me totally machinecult. i am maybe a romantic but never violent. diplomacy is a way, but if you look at history of man, diplomacy's failure rate in bringing peace and harmony is way beyond the counting skills of a graduate of your new K to 12 program.

I say again, I am never promoting nor nurturing violence. This country is divided, along ethnic dimensions, economic globs, political tints, and a host of many divisive evils.

Let us talk while we still can but keep hope and prayers that there is still light for this Pearl of the Orient Seas and its people.

We already have Civil War walker not just by means of bloodshed, but rather in principles and beliefs in life. A good example is here in istorya.net

It would be better if we tackle on how we Filipinos be united not just a single nation, but by whole means.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisangel View Post
    We already have Civil War walker not just by means of bloodshed, but rather in principles and beliefs in life. A good example is here in istorya.net

It would be better if we tackle on how we Filipinos be united not just a single nation, but by whole means.
    pagkanindot hunahunaon ana bai..

for me who has been in the mountains for those principles.. sakit hunahunaon ang realization nga kung dili nato usbon ning gobyernoha ni, we are simply doomed. so .. better abandon ship now or you will sink with us who remain on board.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast