• iWrite

Published on 04-11-2017 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

While plenty of people see the holy week as a time to unwind and go on vacation trips, it is also the best time to reflect and meditate. The Philippines remains to be a predominantly Christian country. But as the people who reside in it, there has been a tremendous inconsistency of exhibiting godly ...
      Published on 08-08-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Visiting Yolanda struck places is surreal. Seeing the damage the super typhoon has done and seeing how the place rose up from the ashes like a Phoenix.

M/V Eva Jocelyn Yolanda Memorial Marker, Anibong, Tacloban City

Elena Abello
      Manang Elena lives in Anibong, ...
      Published on 04-19-2016 10:00 AM

The second presidential debate, hosted by TV5, was relatively a letdown for me. Given that I was not able to view the first presidential debate, I had high hopes in mind.

What first disappointed me was when it was announced that Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago ...
      Published on 03-15-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Being a teacher is never an easy task. The long hours at work and working overtime over endless paper works and preparation for more activities the next day is never a joke. It simply eats up your time and energy.

Three years ago, I left the teaching field and went on a sabbatical ...
      Published on 02-09-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Getting over someone is like cooking stew...

SAUTE

You saute all the basic ingredients -- salt for the tears you've cried, onions for the things that made you cry, garlic for the remnants of your broken relationship ...
      Published on 02-03-2016 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

I've been going back and forth trying to write this article as decently as I could, and then I realized I just didn't know how to. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to "surviving a breakup." Whatever that means.

Photo from Bloke Support

Behind ...
      Published on 04-07-2015 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Even with the advent of gadgets, every household in the country has television sets. People are still glued to the tube and watch their favorite primetime teleseryes and variety shows on TV.

There is still an endless debate on whether watching TV, specifically cartoons, is healthy for kids ...
      Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top