View RSS Feed

Warrior Pilgrimage

ISTORYA BLOG #46: Moving Mountains, Touching Lives

Rate this Entry
Featured in www.pinoyapache.blogspot.com on May 11, 2009

FOR SO MANY years, I have climbed the highest mountains of my life. I have been to places where few eyes have seen and to niches where only eagles dare. I would love to feed my ego by just being there and impel my adrenaline rush to soaring heights. This same ego would love to bask in the limelight by the mere acquisition of mountain gears and equipment, knowing all would be a repository of pleasant conversations.

Yet, for all it's worth, there was something amiss despite all those heroic photographs found in my silverfish-infested album and in the end I find it so superficial and almost worthless. Nada! I was looking instead for that something which have evaded me for so long.

Of course, they were there in the communities and on the trails we passed by during our mountaineering sorties and, sometimes, we choose to ignore them hoping we will forget their existence as days go by. But it won't simply leave away for they are always THERE...READ MORE (Press CTRL + mouse click)
Categories
Essay , Reflection

Comments

hello.. i dont know if im askng the right person noh, pero kanus a paman ko maka post og blog? hahayyy.. im a newbie.. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tobogole
    hello.. i dont know if im askng the right person noh, pero kanus a paman ko maka post og blog? hahayyy.. im a newbie.. thanks
    I post my first blog here right after I have posted 500 in the regular forum. Accumulate 500 and you will never know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tobogole
    Hehe...simple. Shake istorya.net 500 times.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top