View RSS Feed

koontz_circle

Rubberband

Rate this Entry
I’ve been introduced by my friend to a kind of stuff, bracelet, which has magnetic effect in our muscles and veins, and could make blood circulation better than usual. Thus, allow more oxygen to our tissues and release more energy. It’s one of the Good Faith products. Good Faith Bio-Magnetic jewelry.

I love its metallic compound and the effect to those who wear it, as what I’ve come up with my research further about it over the net; it’s proven to be health beneficial. It brings relief in a number of common conditions such as respiratory problems, asthma, backache, headache and neckache, arthritis, muscle pains, jet lag, bursitis, insomnia, anxiety, constipation, migraines, hypertension, depression and even psoriasis.

The feel of metal in my skin is one of things I hated most, but this Good Faith thingy seems so interesting I could almost grab to have one. I consider it as a key to good health and root of strength. But it’s quite expensive and makes me think ten times.

Do I really have to buy one?Maybe I should, or maybe I shouldn’t.

Maybe ten years later, that is when the value goes down the mark. Yeah I know its jewelry and the worth of it would even, relatively get higher in years to come, same as gold as much as I could take my assessment on it.

For the meantime, I’m doing cheaper substitutes to what Bio-Magnetic jewelry offers, and that is doing physical activities. The oxygen in my brain, the rushing blood through my veins, and everytime I sweat out from my forehead, truly enormous and gratifying enough.

More so, I’m wearing cheap rubberbands (in random colors everyday) wrapped up on my left wrist, wear it like a bracelet. Today, the color is green and gold. Am I representing Republic of Ghana? Of course no, and neither Brazil!

For further info about their products you visit the site OpenDNS

My newly written blog is dedicated to Genio, who makes me laugh, always.

About the Author

R
ecently connected as a staff in Philippine Mining Service Corporation. A
creative writer who loves to inscribe what he sees and feels. Spirited
towards scripting excerpts of his own awareness who had an
uncontrollable desire to write down what’s in his mind, fiction or
non-fiction, takes his free-time imagining things only words could be
put to describe them. He loves to connect friends with his words, not
photos. Blogs for the sake of his hobby, not for money.

To get a piece of his writings, you need to treat him burger and fries. It’s worth the price.

His website is PaYag.org - Index. Email him anytime at koontz_circle@yahoo.com, koontz@payag.org or lolek.montalbo@pmsc.com.ph

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top