• Published on 05-04-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Of course, I am Bisaya! This year, Gabii sa Kabilin (GSK) offers its participants a reflection and rediscovery of the many reasons that make Cebu and Cebuanos unique and special. This May 10, 2024, from 6 PM to midnight, 22 museums and heritage sites in Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Mandaue, and Talisay City will ...
      Published on 04-14-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Grab your tickets for Gabii sa Kabilin at Ayala Malls Central Bloc!

Immerse yourself in a night of cultural celebration as we gear up for this year's Gabii sa Kabilin on May 10, 2024. The ticket outlet will be open during mall hours and conveniently located on the Ground ...
      Published on 03-31-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” –John 3:16.

Easter is not just about bunnies and chocolate eggs. It's far more better than that. It is the oldest and probably, the most important Christian ...
      Published on 03-30-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Black Saturday is the Saturday after Good Friday. This day commemorates Jesus lying in the tomb until his resurrection on Easter Sunday. It is a day of great mourning. It is called as such because Black is a symbol of death and mourning.

Liturgical Color(s): Violet (Purple)
      Type of ...
      Published on 03-29-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Every Good Friday, I tend to watch the very controversial, Passion of the Christ. Every time, my heart races, I flinch and I close my eyes to every bashing, every flagellation.. Whether you are a Christian or not, a believer or not, if you see this movie, the heart wonders “Was there ever suffering ...
      Published on 03-28-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Maundy Thursday (also known as Holy Thursday and Green Thursday) remembers the events in the upper room the night before Jesus died. These upper room events are described in Matthew 26:20-30, Mark 14:17-26, Luke 22:14-35, and John 13 - 17. Matthew, Mark, and Luke focus on the institution of the Lord's ...
      Published on 03-27-2024 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

This week, Christians celebrate the Holy Week. We here at iSTORYA.NET would like to take you into a day-to-day journey of articles of this practice so as to shed light on what this is all about. This is based on the various research that we have, starting today, Spy Wednesday.

All About ...

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top