• Clara Benin Brings Her Befriending My Tears Tour to Ayala Malls Central Bloc

Get ready for an evening of captivating pop music as Clara Benin takes the stage at Ayala Malls Central Bloc's Corte Garden on March 24 at 5 pm for her highly-anticipated Befriending My Tears Tour.

This rising star's soulful vocals and deeply passionate lyrics have struck a chord with fans worldwide. Her album "Befriending My Tears" explores themes of self-discovery, heartbreak, and resilience through indie-pop gems like "Parallel Universe", "Imposter Syndrome," "Small Town," and the emotionally raw title track "Blink."

During this exclusive concert, you'll have the chance to be among the first to hear these songs brought to life up close and personal. Sway along as Clara bares her heart through each powerful performance.

Also taking center stage is Khobee, who will be serenading the crowd with his jams and tunes that will indeed sweep you off your feet!

Mark your calendars for March 24 and get transported by an artist passionately sharing her truth. The "Befriending My Tears Tour" is a can't-miss experience for pop fans in Cebu!
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top