• Celebrate 100 Years of Disney Magic through "Aking Hiling"

Celebrate 100 Years of Disney Magic through the
      Single "Aking Hiling" from Disney's "Wish"

The film arrives in Philippine cinemas next week, November 22

One hundred years of celebrating Disney magic will arrive soon on Philippine shores through the movie "Wish." Filipino Disney fans can sing along to "Aking Hiling" to celebrate the film's upcoming release next Wednesday, November 22, in cinemas, an extraordinary rendition of the film's main song ("This Wish"), performed by this generation's pop princess, Zephanie.

"I believe that great things truly come at the right time and season of our lives," Zephanie quips. "I just can't say how happy and grateful I am to be allowed to sing "Aking Hiling" and be a part of Disney's 100th anniversary celebration here in the Philippines." Zephanie adds, "Nakaka-relate talaga ako sa" Aking Hiling" as a dreamer who grew up watching Disney movies and shows. To believe in the power of one's wish is such a strong message that the song puts across, so I hope this will inspire us further to go after our hearts' wishes."

Disney fans can stay tuned with the many activities to celebrate Disney's "Wish." Fans can catch Zephanie performing the song live on November 18 at 2:30 pm at Glorietta Activity Center. In the coming days, the single "Aking Hiling" will drop on Spotify and its official music video. A nationwide music caravan kicks off on November 18, featuring a special live performance, "Aking Hiling," as performed by Zephanie.

Disney's "Wish" features the voices of Ariana DeBose as Asha, Chris Pine as Magnifico, and Alan Tudyk as Asha's favorite goat, Valentino. The film is helmed by director Chris Buck and Fawn Veerasunthorn and produced by Peter Del Vecho, Juan Pablo Reyes, and Lancaster Jones. Jennifer Lee and Allison Moore wrote the screenplay. The film also features seven original songs written by Julia Michaels and Benjamin Rice, plus a score by composer Dave Metzger.

Follow Disney Studios Philippines on Facebook, X (Formerly Twitter), Instagram, and YouTube for the latest news and promos. Join the conversations online using #WishPH. Book your tickets in advance by checking the showtimes available here.

About Wish
      "Wish" is set in the kingdom of Rosas, where Asha, a sharp-witted idealist, makes a wish so powerful that it's answered by a cosmic force—a ball of boundless energy called Star. Asha and Star confront the formidable King Magnifico to prove that when the will of one courageous human connects with the magic of the stars, wondrous things can happen.
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top