• Behind their best-tasting burger and fries: McDonald’s Philippines releases touching films on its heroes

Running over 700 McDonald’s stores to date, McDonald’s Philippines attributes its success to its store crew and managers who ensure that customers feel good while enjoying their favorite McDonald’s meals.

With its Best Me Campaign, McDonald’s Philippines shared two new films to show appreciation and recognition for its people by giving them heartwarming surprises as they shared their stories.

The QSR giant invited their store heroes Cherine, a Manager Trainee, and Jess, a member of the McDonald’s Crew, to be interviewed about their work. Cherine and Jess were told it would be a short interview but were surprised with positive and encouraging messages from their loved ones, close friends, and colleagues. Both McDonald’s employees were touched to hear that their hard work and perseverance never went unnoticed and that what they’ve learned at work helped them become better people.

Cherie’s Best Me story

“At McDonald’s Philippines, our goal is for all our employees to grow with us. We are committed to continuously cultivating a values-driven work culture that allows our people to learn life-long skills. We are proud of the training and development programs we provide our people as it enables them to take on new challenges and responsibilities so they can progress in the company–we can elevate and upskill them, helping them to be the best that they can be,” shared Kenneth S. Yang, President, and CEO of McDonald’s Philippines.

Jess’ Best Me story

Gearing up to recruit 20,000 new employees this year, McDonald’s Philippines will provide career opportunities in key cities with every new store set to open.

For more information, visit the McDonald’s Careers Facebook Page (McDo PH Careers FB Page) or McDonald’s Philippines LinkedIn to find career opportunities with McDonald’s Philippines.
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top