• Miss Universe Philippines 2019 Gazini Ganados Comes Home

Miss Universe Philippines 2019 Gazini Ganados came home to loud applause and passionate adulation from fans and supporters alike during a meet and greet session that was held last weekend at the SM Seaside City Cebu.

The Talisay City-native is getting ready to represent the country in the upcoming Miss Universe Pageant in December of this year. And although details remain vague regarding the pageant’s venue, Ganados emphasized that she is ready to give it her all in a bid to give the Philippines a second straight Miss Universe crown after Catriona Gray won it all last year.

Ganados even disclosed that there are talks that the Miss Universe Pageant will be held here in the Philippines. But she later added that it doesn’t matter where the prestigious competition will be held, as she will definitely fight for the crown wherever it ends up. “Bisa’g asa na lugar, basta laban lang,” Ganados declared, which drew roaring applause from the gathered audience at the Cube Atrium.

However, she mentioned that it would be advantageous to her should the Miss Universe Pageant be held here in the Philippines as it would give her family members and supporters the opportunity to witness the prestigious pageant first hand and offer her support, which would not be entirely possible if it were held in some other country.

To date, the Philippines has had four Filipinas win the Miss Universe crown. These are Gray, who won in Bangkok last year, Pia Wurtzbach in 2015, Margie Moran in 1973, and Gloria Diaz in 1969.

Ganados stopped short of guaranteeing a repeat win for the Philippines but pledged to showcase her authentic self in the multi-national competition.

“I cannot promise the crown right now, but all I can promise is I will best represent the Philippines in the most authentic way that I can. And I will do my very best not just to get a back-to-back but to best represent the whole nation as one,” Ganados expressed.

Ganados earned the right to represent the country in the Miss Universe Pageant after winning the Miss University Philippines 2019 crown last June.

Her homecoming has been nothing short of hectic as she also participated in the Pasigarbo sa Sugbo Festival 2019 last Sunday, riding Talisay City’s Halad Inasal Festival Float.

Ganados originally hails from Zamboanga del Norte but moved to Talisay City when she was just five. She began her modeling career at the age of 15 when she was discovered by Sven Chua of Origin Model and Artist Management.

Aside from Binibining Pilipinas 2019, she has also joined a number of beauty pageants, which include Miss Cesafi 2016, Reyna ng Aliwan 2015, Miss Bohol 2017 and the Miss World Philippines 2014.
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top