• Stephen Speaks stages concert for Cebuanos

As part of the series of mall shows they staged in the country in coordination with JB Music, Stephen Speaks took Cebuanos a trip down the memory lane when the band held Cebu leg of PH Tour 2018 last Feb. 25 at the Activity Center of Ayala Center Cebu.

It is part of the three mall shows that the band staged. The band also performed in Cagayan de Oro City and Davao City.

Stephen Speaks singer Rockwell Ryan Ripperger performed their popular hits "Passenger Seat" and "Out of My League" among others.

Ripperger also promoted his newest single titled "Walk On" which will be part of his latest album which will be released in the fourth quarter of this year.

The band has been in the Philippines since January to hold a benefit concert for the wounded soldiers and victims of the Marawi siege.

Ripperger said that it is his way of expressing gratitude to Filipinos for continuously supporting his music through the years.

"I want help out and donate a percentage of ticket sales to the wounded soldiers and their families. This country has been so good to me and really put food on my table for the last 15 years. The least I can do is to help out the people who gave so much for freedom," Ripperger said.

Ripperger also visited Iloilo to put up the Stephen Speaks foundation, a project that aims to advocate for the restoration of dead coral reefs.

To know more about Stephen Speaks, visit www.stephenspeaks.com or Like Stephen Speaks on Facebook.
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top