• Radisson Blu’s wedding of a kind

Radisson Blu Cebu brought love and magic to SM Seaside City on June 10-11, as they transformed the mall’s Mountain Wing into a romantic bridal fair. Over 70 wedding planners and suppliers participated with their signature wedding packages that gave the couples up to 20% savings on all wedding services and on items from SM Registry.

At Radisson Blu’s wedding fair Penk Ching, the cake designer extraordinaire of The Pastry Bin shared some tips and cake decorating trends. She highly suggests that it’s important to spend time with the cake designer because this is usually the aspect in which couples tend to overlook. It also helps to ask around or research on the suppliers needed and make a shortlist out of the names gathered after making a lot of canvassing in the process. Make sure that the cake designer can deliver that he/she can achieve the look (of the cake) and even the taste of it. That’s why it’s always a must to have a taste test of the cake to avoid any surprises during the wedding day.

The runway turned into a fusion of elegance and timeless romance with the creations of Manila’s celebrated fashion designers: Randy Ortiz, Francis Libiran, Rajo Laurel and Cebu’s pride ProtacioEmpaces, Philip Rodriguez, Philipp Tampus, Dino Lloren, Jun and Rei Escario, Mel Maria, Mary Ty, and Valerie Alvez took a full sweep. The whole bridal collection gave the future brides a whole array of options.

Radisson Blu’s bridal fair ended with a celebration of the new BLU couple, Raul Arradaza and Candice Rosales who won for themselves a complimentary wedding reception at Radisson Blu Cebu, a nuptial shoot by Rock Paper Scissors and a pair of wedding bands worth 100K by DiaGold. Raul and Candice shared a photo online of their most memorable moment when they got engaged. Along with their photo was a narration of their love story which won the hearts of the public and the judges.

Your Dream Wedding On Us Entry #25:

💍 RON AND PHOEBE 💍

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ron would playfully slip a make believe ring on Phoebe's finger in a foreshadow of later events.

"[He] would always put pretend rings around my finger from strings to paper to drawings and even plastics to tell me we are both getting married someday," she said.

So when Ron took Phoebe's hand and scribbled a diamond ring on her finger she thought he was only teasing.

In her words:

"When he popped the question, I thought it was just a joke or another friendship ring or something we could use for our photo shoot but when I realized it was the real thing, I just lost myself in tears. He's good at it. Making me cry of happy tears.”

The first runner-up couple, Ronald Vincent Letaba and Phoebe Caseñas Bacalso, also known here at iSTORYA as Shaxyra, won a three-tiered Pastry Bin wedding cake by Philippine’s pride, Penk Ching.

DJ Gio Visitacion and John Walt entertained the guests with their remix and saxophone covers of various 80’s and pop music which everyone truly enjoyed.

The bridal fair indeed was a treat to all the couples who have plans tying the knot and even to those single ones who already had some ideas on where and whom to go to when it comes to their wedding preparations. However, no matter how good your ideas are, it still boils down as to how you deal with your suppliers and how you both agree on your terms and what to expect during the event.

Your wedding day is not only about the union of two families but also a partnership with the couples and the suppliers to arrive at their desired goal – their dream wedding worth remembering throughout the years – a wedding of a kind.

Beyee Caballes
      iSTORYA League of Writers
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top