• Published on 10-16-2023 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Trending workouts you can track with your Redmi Watch 3 Active
      With 100+ supported modes, you can wear your best self while reaching your fitness goals

Workout trends are ever-changing, especially with the rise of fitness influencers and quick workout videos on ...
      Published on 10-18-2022 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

mWell launches the country’s first health app wellness tracker via the nationwide Zumba® Fitfest Tour

Continuously breaking new grounds in digital healthcare, Metro Pacific Investments Corporation’s (MPIC) mWell, the Philippines’ first fully integrated health app, is partnering with ...
      Published on 05-21-2015 09:30 PM
      Article Preview

Life can be a lot like a bicycle’s wheel (or any wheel for that matter): sometimes you’re up. Other times, you’re down. And as the month of May brings around the celebration of the National Bike Month, let this be a reminder to get rolling once again. That if you want to stay on top of your game (or ...
      Published on 05-20-2015 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Did you know that a little stretching when you wake up in the morning or a 15 minute hike can do wonders to get your day off on the right note? Have you ever dreamt of having that slim physique that would be turn heads and break hearts when you sashay at the beach front? Well, don’t just sit there. ...
      Published on 04-23-2015 10:00 AM
      Article Preview

Take the journey towards a healthier and better version of you at Ayala Center Cebu with its extensive menu of exciting fitness activities this season ranging from Retro and Pop Hits, Zumba, Yoga and Pilates fitness workout sessions hosted by Gold’s Gym, which will be opening in May, to the Metafit ...
      Published on 03-09-2015 09:30 AM
      Article Preview

Two years ago was a turning point in my life when my health was on the line. I drastically changed my lifestyle and eating habits for fear of what will happen to me if I didn’t do something. Gone are the days that I would eat just about anything, do nothing with my body to get myself in shape and whilst ...
      Published on 10-17-2014 09:30 AM
      Article Preview

Think Pink 2014, Ayala Center Cebu’s campaign to raise awareness about breast cancer, encourages everyone to participate in a series of fitness events that promote overall wellness as they celebrate Pink October.

Jive to the liveliest beat and join the Zumba fever at the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top