• Published on 03-24-2012 12:07 AM
      Article Preview

In the first part of this series of articles, we talked about the comparison of Nikon and Canon in terms of Skin Tone Tests and Color Tone Test (link of first part here).

As promised, we will now discuss about Controls and a Color Test through a High ISO setting.

3. CONTROL ...
      Published on 03-22-2012 10:24 AM
      Article Preview

Photography has been one of the most sought-after hobbies. And it's not a cheap one. For someone who just became an enthusiast in capturing photographs, the dilemma is finding the right camera.

One of the great debates is between the two great camera manufacturers-- Canon and Nikon. Which ...
      Published on 03-05-2012 12:01 AM
      Article Preview

I have been a semi-professional photographer for about 2 years now. I work for PointandShoot.Asia (run by dbgg1979) as a second shooter. I also shoot for JaskiCars.com, and I work as an Event Photographer for DLV Studios when I'm not busy debugging and developing websites. I have always been a fan of ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top