• Published on 03-28-2012 12:01 AM
      Article Preview

Soak up the moment and make the most out of summer at Mövenpick Resort and Spa Cebu. For a limited time only, have more summer fun with discounted rates on room accommodation and more complimentary amenities with our Summer + More Room Sale.

Experience more of summer ...
      Published on 03-04-2012 10:12 AM
      Article Preview

Popular actress/host KC Concepcion spent the eve of Valentine’s and Valentine’s Day at the Presidential Suite of the Mövenpick Resort and Spa while in Cebu for the auditions of X-Factor, ABS-CBN’s upcoming talent reality show. While in Mövenpick, she was treated to a special wine-pairing dinner created ...
      Published on 03-02-2012 10:02 AM
      Article Preview

International pop group A1 consisting of Ben Adams, Chris Ingebrigtsen, Mark Read and A1 manager Christian Dyresen stayed at the Movenpick Resort and Spa Cebu for nearly a week as the group did volunteer work for Young Life Foundation.

Movenpick is pop sensation A1's choice in
      Published on 01-16-2012 02:30 PM
      Article Preview

Cebu.

How much do you know about Cebu? How much of it have you seen? Being born in Cebu and having lived here for more than 10, 30 or even 50 years, can you really say with confidence that you truly know Cebu and have experienced everything that Cebu has to offer?

Hi. ...
      Published on 01-10-2012 09:56 PM
      Article Preview

The Philippines’ largest national flag carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE:CEB) mounts additional flights to and from Cebu, in time for the arrival of its brand-new Airbus A320 aircraft from the Airbus facility in Toulouse, France.

On February 8, 2012, CEB adds flights from Cebu ...
      Published on 01-05-2012 02:22 PM
      Article Preview

Amidst the great landscape of Pinamungajan and Aloguinsan boundary, of national road, coconut trees, farms and a little bumpy ride comes a surprise. Southwestern's hidden wealth and is now enjoyed by many.

The serene view from a top and glide down at the cliff lies HIDDEN BEACH, the mocha ...
      Published on 12-30-2011 05:35 PM
      Article Preview

In this rainy season, the best way to keep warm is a cup of hot chocolate or coffee. As for me, nothing beats that nostalgic feeling a champorado (thick chocolate rice pudding) my Lola used to cook for me when rain would dampen my playing mood. So would a cup of warm sikwate (hot chocolate). Sadly, ...

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 697677787980 LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top