• Published on 03-02-2012 10:30 AM
      Article Preview

Today is Dr. Seuss' birthday!

And as a celebration, here's a review from us of one great story he wrote that was made into a movie:

Horton Hears a Who, the movie, was released March of 2008 but as always, due to our busy schedule, I never had the chance to watch this movie ...
      Published on 02-01-2012 05:18 PM
      Article Preview

“I got a story for a movie...”

Way back late April 2010, Victor Villanueva and I met in Turtles Nest Book Café, a regular haunt for creative types in the city. Earlier we finished a screenplay for a short motion-picture that Victor would direct and produce, about South Koreans and the ESL ...
      Published on 01-26-2012 09:41 AM
      Article Preview

Cebuano pride has just been upped a notch with the upcoming movie showing of My Paranormal Romance this February 14 at SM Cinemas. It may have escaped your ears but this news is worthwhile to note, as this movie is Cebuano-made, Cebuano-based and Cebuano-inspired.

On top of this ...
      Published on 12-24-2011 12:01 AM

If you want to hit the cinemas during holidays, you might want to be reminded that it's also MMFF season! Starting December 25, the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) locks most cinemas with local films. Whether this news is good or bad for the movie goers, it pretty boils down to preference. It might ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top