View RSS Feed

regnauld

Why You Need to Know About The Urantia Book

Rate this Entry
Making good life decisions—the exercise of true wisdom—requires insight into the context in which the decision or choice is being made.
The Urantia Book provides a comprehensive overview of the context in which we live our daily lives -- historical, social, personal, intellectual, spiritual, and material. It provides important background information that will deepen, enrich, and strengthen your relationship with God, empower you to prevail in your struggles with the difficulties of daily life, and enable you to participate creatively in the much-needed spiritual transformation of our world.
By integrating science, philosophy, and religion into a coherent world view, the Urantia Book enhances the meanings we derive from our life experience, equipping us to live our lives relative to positive, creative spiritual values in the midst of difficulty, chaos, and uncertainty.

http://urantiabook.org/WhyYouNeedToKnow.html
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Reading and studying the Urantia Book is one of my goals. I hope I can learn profound insights from this material as part of my study in Theosophy!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top