View RSS Feed

PANDALiciousss

Recommend a good OB-GYNE na naka handle na sa inyong pregnancy

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by PANDALiciousss View Post
Update: i just gave birth last month Oct 2016 at Velez with Dr. MARIA LOURDES CHAN. I had C/S as mine was breech presentatiob despite trying to maneuver it with doc . She really encourages normal delivery as much as possible

COST OF DELIVERY AND ALL:
* P75,834 for mine alone (includes ob's pf, anesthesiologist's pf and my admission for 3 days on a private room (2,000 per day for private room without ref as their suite which had a ref ,were full)and all meds and supplies used
*P31,133 for the baby alone as she was left in NICU for 7 days due to infection. This already includes her Pedia's pf , Neonatal ICU (NICU) fees and cost in the delivery room

*** Total spent for everything: P106,966 already deducted with philhealth

Take note this amount I spent is for caesarean delivery already with extended stay of child at the icu. A friend of mine whom i asked also had a NORMAL delivery in CHONGHUA last July 2016 and admitted for 2 days. TOTAL COST : 50,000 . If I had a C/S with baby roomed in right away, it would have cost me just around 70-80k only. If it was normal delivery with no complication of baby, it would have been maybe 30k..

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top