View RSS Feed

bilyotoy1

A year after surgery of my Thyroid Cancer

Rate this Entry
It's been already a year since I have been split half open to remove that bloody thyroid with cancer.

Read more about my story:
https://www.vergetalks.org/2018/12/o...year-that.html

Comments

My friend also has a big thyroid. She deleted it by Dr. Alex in the city. It doesn't hurt, only the drainage tube is troublesome. Feel the amazing results because of the great faith and doctor
    I am very happy for you and the fact that you were able to defeat the disease. Please us more often with your articles. Tell how your life has changed after that, do you monitor your health more and do you do any kind of prevention?
    I wanted to make my family go gymming. I found best bcaa for women. I think it gave huge boost for them. I really recommend you to try it!
    Discover the featured cookie clicker increaser online game. A computer mouse is used in the straightforward clicker game cookie clicker to select the largest cake on the screen. As more cakes are produced, more valuable things may be unlocked and game upgrades can be made with the cakes.
    Trust enables individuals to let their paper io guard down and be their authentic selves, fostering deeper emotional connections.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top