View RSS Feed

bilyotoy1

After Your RAI - In Hospital and at Home

Rate this Entry
After my RadioActive Iodine Treatment (RAI), there's this feeling of contentment and achievement that cannot be explained. Amidst the fact that I was diagnosed with cancer, that feeling that you have done something right, somehow. This surreal feeling won't be there without the help of friends who extended their overflowing support online and through numerous calls and messages, to my family who always there to listen and respect my life goals, to the doctors who help me pave the way to making well-informed decisions, to the different organizations especially RAFI-EJACC who contributed a lot for this therapy, to my clients who supported my time off and provided the means to continue the fight - these, I can't stress enough how thankful I am.

I thought I was alone, but you guys made me realize, I wasn't.

Read through http://www.vergetalks.org/2018/03/af...d-at-home.html to learn more.

Comments

i hope you're ok now...
    my mom is diagnose for breast cancer...lisod kaayu sa among family in ani na medical prob. i hope u will be ok.
    Wish you always keep an optimistic spirit. Try your best. I believe you can do it happy wheels

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top