View RSS Feed

gracie7

Love Finds Us When We Least Expect It

Rate this Entry
I tried out love before, and like many other times, I lost it. I gave myself room to grieve and gave my heart time to recover. And then the moment came where I fortified walls that were built up way high, even froze my heart because I had been afraid of how many more times I would get hurt again.

But see the day came where you were the cradle to my life. You showed me unconditional love like I had never been shown before. Eventually, I have let myself love again. I decided to open my heart once more because the kind of person that you are is someone who's in it for long term.

There was something about you that made it so I didn't have to hesitate. That the day I said "yes" to myself that I'm ready to love again and jumped this journey with you, would be something long lasting. Would be something unique and special to us.

And the thing is, it is so special because I wasn't expecting. I wasn't expecting to be laughing together, to be discovering this life together. To be working through the moments of good, and rough together.

But I learned that in time I had to let go of my previous baggage, and the broken pieces I've endured. I needed to let love figure me out, so I knew how to love you in the right way. I had to let it explain itself to me about our story would be.

Our love came this thing I wasn't expecting, I wasn't hoping for. It just happened. It just came like a thief in the night. Well, you really are a thief, because you stole my heart.

The broken pieces of each of us just came together and they fit. And because I wasn't expecting something like this, I hadn't fully prepared myself for this kind of story. The kind of story in this time and age would be so hard believe. We have had difficulties of loving other people, have had to transition ourselves to get through heartbreak so we can learn who they really are.

And so I wasn't quite expecting a love like ours. I wasn't expecting the love we shared to be shown in different colors. I had prepared myself for heartbreak time and time again. To be the one to be left because it had happened time and time before.

And I am not sure if I was ready for it. And I am not sure if I wanted it right away. And I wasn't sure what to do with that. I wasn't sure how to handle being in love, let alone how to even show it. But day after day you showed me our story was one of the many unique ones.

But you showed me something different: You showed me how to love and be loved in ways I never knew someone could show me. You showed me that beyond my flaws I can still be loved. You showed and made me feel that someone can truly love me despite the distance.

You showed me what it meant to write a story filled with moments where things didn't go right, but also how to cope with them. You taught me how to love with great conviction because at times people had forgotten what it was like to do just that.

You reminded me our love story was great, and the happiest moments were the rawest. And you reminded me that although it wasn't quite what was expected, that it would be worth it if we remained by each other's side. That I am worthy of your love and above all, I am worthy of you. And that was the best part of all.

Let someone love you just the way you are — as flawed as you might be,
as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken,
out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect,
is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window and illuminating a dark room.

Updated 03-14-2017 at 07:43 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

Your love story is completely unique like many others)) I know for sure that each person has his own chance to get the perfect partner. Sometimes it may start from the local site for [URL="https://www.together2night.com/one-night-stand-dating.html"]one night stand near me[/URL]. But one date turns into the next and now you are officially a couple) This is an example from my personal life experience.
    Casanova Brooks has a unique approach to success, inspiring others with his unstoppable drive and captivating storytelling. His journey is truly motivating!
    Your words beautifully express geometry dash the journey of healing and finding love again. It's a testament to the resilience of the human heart, its capacity to heal, and the power of finding someone who makes the prospect of love feel safe and promising.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top