View RSS Feed

gracie7

To the girl who needs reassurance

Rate this Entry
Relationships take a lot of work, but when I found you - the one that opened my eyes, opened my heart, and opened a door to a whole new world full of possibilities without limitations; everything with you and this relationship seemed to just come naturally and everything fell right into place. But why do I still need that extra dose of reassurance?

This type of reassurance doesn't mean I don't trust you, believe in you, or think things will forever be the same. But rather, this reassurance simply means that I'm experiencing a whole new realm of feelings and emotions that I, truthfully, have no idea in hell what to do with.

This reassurance also means that I've, somewhere along my journey of searching for "Mr. Right," have been hurt, broken, and pushed down.

I'm letting my past haunt me, and rather than not trusting in or believing in you, I'm doing the complete opposite - the opposite of trusting you but not trusting my heart to keep it's things together, and not allow itself to get hurt once more.

Truthfully, that sounds so stupid of me to even say, simply because I know that you are far more than what my imagination could have even imagined, far more than all of the skeletons in my past, and much more than the "average Juan."

Comments

tbh - life is full of possibilities. I don't dislike reassurance but somehow it would be better if you are prepared. a friendly reminder.
    I can so relate. I recently broke up with someone who wanted iron-clad assurances of things will be going her way. At the end of the relationship, I had had enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by krisophobic
    tbh - life is full of possibilities. I don't dislike reassurance but somehow it would be better if you are prepared. a friendly reminder.
    Sometimes it would be better, in one way or another, in some instances that we are assured as to what is our role in someone else's life.

Quote Originally Posted by james_chaw
    I can so relate. I recently broke up with someone who wanted iron-clad assurances of things will be going her way. At the end of the relationship, I had had enough.
    Oh, that is "by hook or by crook" assurance that she wanted.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top