View RSS Feed

gracie7

To The Guy Who Made Me Feel Good Again

Rate this Entry
Timing really is a funny thing, isn't it? Good things always happen when you least expect them. Sometimes, you don't realize something good even when it's right in front of you. I remember being such a mess when we first met. I was lost, confused, heartbroken, and damaged. You somewhat helped me make sense of everything that had happened in the past.

You kept believing in me, you just wanted me to be okay. You wanted me to be happy again because you saw how much pain I was in.

You helped me remember that I deserved to be treated right, and that's exactly what you did for me. You made me feel beautiful every time I doubted myself. You made me laugh all the time. You sent me random handwritten life quotes and funny articles to perk me up. You always found a way to turn my day around or even complete my day even if it just started.

You are a perfect gentleman—a breed I didn't know existed anymore because of how badly I was treated in the past. I always thought I was unlucky when it comes to relationships. I was in a relationship with someone who made me feel unworthy; someone who took me for granted; someone who made me feel like it was always my fault. I forgot how it felt like to be appreciated and cared for. I got so used to giving so much of myself to others that I left nothing for myself.

But you helped me overcome all that. You reminded me that it's okay to be vulnerable (you make me vulnerable ) and it's okay to feel (the feels pa gani). You never judged me.

So I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for respecting me. Thank you for helping me realize my worth. You've inspired me to keep going and to be the best version of myself. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by someone like you.

It feels amazing to be touched by the person
who understands your mind, the person
who acknowledges your flaws
and loves your soul.

Updated 10-07-2016 at 10:27 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

must be your right love in a right time with the right guy
    Quote Originally Posted by jether7
    must be your right love in a right time with the right guy
    YES indeed. And I'm claiming it. ^_^
    Not many people know that sites for onlne dating like [url=http://gointerracialdating.com/]this[/url]
    one are actually work for this reason. They are used to think that people just wnat to fool them all even if it all comes to a meeting, they will see not a person who was on the picture. It seems kinda true, but it is changing, I suppose.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top