View RSS Feed

gracie7

You're the Woman of Someone's Dreams

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
"Every girl deserves a guy
that can make her heart forget
why it was ever broken."
I can remember the months before I met the man that I love, that I was crying on the couch sulking in sadness as to why I was never a priority to the man who came before him.

I remember being in a crowd full of people and still feel being alone. I remember feeling less of myself because of one man's lack of attention. I remember that sadness and I sure as hell will never put myself in that position again.

I've learned one thing by being in love with someone who didn't value me: If anyone's actions or words ever make you feel less than who you are, leave. You are at no obligation to be the person they say you are.

It wasn't until I met this man, he helped me realize everything beautiful of who I was. I didn't change who I was but rather he recognized everything I couldn't even see in myself. He brought it up to the surface.

Since the day I met him, he has made me feel the way a woman should feel, being loved in return. To him, I am not a 'maybe', I am the woman he's waited for and the woman of his dreams. I didn't change who I was to make him love me more. I stayed true to who I was and everything about myself was what he was searching for.

I have never been sad because he has always valued me as a priority. I've never been hurt by his words because he's always lifting me higher rather than making me feel less than myself. I've never cried because I never felt doubt or fear he's unfaithful.

Ladies, your man is out there. This man exists. Wherever you're at in your life, right at this moment, just know you are the woman of someone's dreams. I'm sure it seems far from reach or maybe you thought you found that perfect match but now you're left heartbroken.

When negative thoughts, like why you 'weren't good enough', come creeping in. Just remember this:

• You have everything inside you that someone has been desperately seeking.
  • Someone is out there that will find everything about you beautiful.
  • Your flaws won't be flaws but a reason to love you more.
  • You have a kind heart someone has been searching for.
  • You have the shade of eyes someone finds beautiful.
  • You have the crinkle in your nose that someone will find adorable.
  • You have the laugh someone will love to hear.
  • You have the selflessness that someone won't take for granted.
  • You have the kindness someone will appreciate.
  • You have the ambition someone will support.
  • You have the beauty that will captivate someone.
  • You have the intelligence someone will admire.
  • You have the presence someone who cherish.
  • You have the essence someone will value.
  • You have the hand that will perfectly find into theirs.

I guarantee you, everything you have will fit perfectly into the person you're meant to be with. They will fit your mold. There is a person designed for you. A person who will put you first and make you feel like the woman you are.

They are out there. Whatever the reason, fate just has just not brought you two together yet. I assure you, whoever this man is will keep you. They will find you irreplaceable.

"Sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there is more to your book of life than the page you're stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it again. It's time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don't deserve you. Don't spend your days trying to correct you past, instead, let go and let God create something better for your future."
"The best kind of love is the one that you never saw coming."
That my dear is what we have. They say expect the unexpected,
well indeed it was shocking for the both of us.
And I'm always, always thankful that you came. -G

Updated 08-24-2016 at 11:54 AM by gracie7

Categories
Love , Gracie's thoughts

Comments

"Your flaws won't be flaws but a reason to love you more."

I can relate. @gracie7
    yes, I can fully agree with your feelings. while one can be in a crowd, the crowd remains faceless, impersonal, they would not care for you neither would you. It is just like crying in the rain. Nobody sees your tears falling. It is only you who knows your sorrows and sadness.
    Moving on is the secret on life. From a relation to a better one. Every interpersonal relation is a lesson itself, per se. You are indeed lucky that you have met your ideal partner. Hope this is going to be forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by lintanks
    yes, I can fully agree with your feelings. while one can be in a crowd, the crowd remains faceless, impersonal, they would not care for you neither would you. It is just like crying in the rain. Nobody sees your tears falling. It is only you who knows your sorrows and sadness.
    True! It's also like your lips are smiling but your eyes are sad.

Quote Originally Posted by lintanks
    Moving on is the secret on life. From a relation to a better one. Every interpersonal relation is a lesson itself, per se. You are indeed lucky that you have met your ideal partner. Hope this is going to be forever.
    One must move on, move forward and free themselves of the chain that kept them buried from the past. Yes indeed, I surely am lucky to find someone like him. Forever? I do hope so. Thank you @lintanks!!
    Awwwwwweee.. :')
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonito4U
    Awwwwwweee.. :')
    Gikilig ka @Bonito4U?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top