View RSS Feed

gracie7

9 Perks Of Dating A Woman Who Exercises

Rate this Entry
If you don't have the balls to ask your chick gym mate on a date because she works out like a beast (and it's scaring the crap out of you), allow us to tell you this: You're missing out…big time.

Girls who love to exercise have some qualities that make them completely different from those who don't—and we don't just mean physically. While their 36-24-36 figure alone is a very compelling reason to date them on the regular, there are actually much stronger arguments to consider that will make you want to add "Get gym hottie to talk to me" in your daily routine.

1. SHE KNOWS COMMITMENT
    If she can swear by a training regimen, then she must know the true meaning of commitment. Hopefully, if you're as fun as burpees and kettlebell swings, she can commit to you too.

2. YOU'LL HAVE A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP
    Girls who work out have great personality, according to a study conducted by the Department of Psychology of Stockholm University in the year 2000. With the participation of 3,403 men and women, researchers found out that those "who exercised at least two to three times a week experienced significantly less depression, anger, cynical distrust, and stress than those exercising less frequently or not at all." Good vibes!

3. SHE'S TOUGH AS NAILS
    If she can run at least five kilometers, do crunches, and lift 20-lb dumbbells, that only means one thing: She's not one to easily give up. So expect her to be around when things get rocky.

4. SHE'S ALWAYS ON TIME
    Going to the gym requires one to stick to a schedule, so you can safely assume she is not a procrastinator. That said, you'll hardly have to wait at the restaurant because she's still "on her way"—after two hours.

5. SHE'S A HAPPY PERSON
    People who spend time at the gym were said to be happier people. A study that came out in Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology says that doing more exercise than usual can give one "a burst of pleasant-activated feelings." Who doesn't want that?

6. SHE'S CONFIDENT
    Who doesn't want a girlfriend who feels sexy all the time? That rush of endorphins she feels after her session acts as a major self-esteem booster. She feels amazing every time and it will rub off on you.

7. SHE'S VERY PATIENT
    If she can wait for months for the result of her daily hardcore training, most likely she can also handle delays, problems, and sufferings without becoming annoyed too fast. Yas!

8. EXPECT A BETTER *** LIFE
    With every lift and stretch, her body produces high levels of testosterone which plays a vital role in muscle growth and *** drive, according to Women's Health."That, along with the stress-busting benefits of pumping iron, can stoke greater sexual desire," explains Dr. Kim Chronister.

9. SHE'S ALWAYS IN FOR ANOTHER ROUND
    A girl who exercises always feels driven for more rounds. Doesn't that sound exciting?

Source: http://www.fhm.com.ph/***-relationsh...-who-exercises

Comments

I am a frequent gym visitor but it never came to dating girls I met there. There were some occasional meetings and short affection but nothing than that. I prefer dating online [url]https://datehookup.dating/apps/top-big-cities-for-hook-ups-and-dating/[/url]. You can correspond when you have mood and time. And you can find a person that would match your parameters. The best solution ever.
    To be honest, I don't really trust such articles. I prefer natural dating, especially when it's done online. As I'm a naughty person, I was glad to discover [URL="https://www.100freedatingsites.net/best-naughty-dating-sites/"]https://www.100freedatingsites.net/best-naughty-dating-sites/[/URL], a list of dating platforms for naughty people with a detailed characteristic for each one. This allowed me to select a website that fits my personality completely.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top