View RSS Feed

straight from the heart...

Thanking You Istorya.net

Rate this Entry
I can still remember how I became a member. It was the night of the 20th of April, 2012. I am in one of the lowest days of my life. With a bulging tummy, swolen eyes, broken heart, and in a state of hopelessness. I dont have many friends in Cebu as I am not from here. I have nobody to talk to to share how I feel. It was one of the nights that I just cry and nobody was there for me.

I used to browse istorya for jokes to make me laugh and forget pain temporarily. That night, I was really desperate for someone to talk to. I was sitting in front of the computer, staring at it and the idea came to me to join the community. So I signed up.

My tears were falling as I write my first thread. The response I got was overwhelming. Some are negative but most are sympathetic. Everytime I read member's comments, my tears would fall. I found people who doesnt know me, yet are willing to help. Advices and encouragements really helped me through those dark days.

6 days later, I gave birth. I was not able to visit the site much as the demand of motherhood increased. But everytime I visit the site, the encouragements I received really lifts my spirit. I am not alone in this world. There are people who have good hearts, who took time to send me messages, comfort me, make me believe that life is good afterall.

As time passed by, I decided to come out of my shell. It is time to meet people, make new friends, and discover life. I made friends with lots of Istoryans. True to its logo, its more than just talk. When I needed a house, istoryans had helped me. In searching as well as in moving. When Im hungry, someone has fed me. When I dont have water, someone would bring me. If my computer is broken, someone would fix it. Someone even gave me a pizza party for my birthday. During my 'maoy' days they were also there. Even in job hunting, I got help. And not to forget, I learned bisaya in istorya.net.

My stay in Cebu became meaningful. I felt like 'i belong'. I have friends. I was able to explore cebu. I was able to enjoy life. I had realized that there's more to life. Cebu has became 'home' despite all the trials and hardships and sacrifices. Its because of the people who has been there for me.

It is sad for me to leave Cebu. I promise to be back as often as I can. And before I leave, I would like to thank the people behind my 'recovery', the people who has been part of my 'moving on' and the people who has always been there for me : my Istorya.net family. Thank you so much for being part of my life. I will miss Cebu, I will miss you all.

Thank you for touching my life in ways you never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like YOU.

Again, thank you so much istorya.net. its more than just talk.

P.S. I am crying while typing this

Updated 09-01-2015 at 05:11 AM by bula1980

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

kinahanglan mag lo2 gihapon ka kung asa ka paingon kay wala nay mopakaon nimo didto...hahaha
    Thank you for being a part of our community. We will miss your physical presence and we do hope to catch you online. Take care and may God bless you and guide you as you continue your journey through life.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoR
    Thank you for being a part of our community. We will miss your physical presence and we do hope to catch you online. Take care and may God bless you and guide you as you continue your journey through life.

Awww, thank you sir @BeoR..kahilak man sab kog popcorn continue to be a blessing to others.. God bless too!
    This is really a nice blog... Take care wherever you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntitaniC
    This is really a nice blog... Take care wherever you go.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    does bula means ba member of bulalayan? just know some from bulalayan mountainering group & kita lang ko sa profile pic nasa bukid.
    Quote Originally Posted by iampaul07
    does bula means ba member of bulalayan? just know some from bulalayan mountainering group & kita lang ko sa profile pic nasa bukid.
    Nope..im not a member of any group.i love mt. Climbing though. Joiner lang ko always
    ingat
    Pwede mahibaw asa ka adto sis? HeHe..

Dili man ko tig basa blogs pero nice imo blog by the way. So heartwarming.
    Quote Originally Posted by care_bear
    Pwede mahibaw asa ka adto sis? HeHe..

Dili man ko tig basa blogs pero nice imo blog by the way. So heartwarming.
    thank you sa appreciation...naa ra ko diri sa kilid-kilid
    Quote Originally Posted by iHyper
    ingat
    salamat
    Wow this is cute

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top