View RSS Feed

rolzroy

Istorya.net Interruption!

Rate this Entry
I’m always been an avid fan istorya. It’s fun surfing istorya, it’s were I find my roots to intersperse my interest to a lot of intelligent peps when it comes to threads, cars & more. It really give me boost everytime my rank goes up & i maintain it, live for it and proud to be an istorian.

But now 2015, i find really hard updating my threads. Every time I log.in, to update my threads. So many pop-up promos that’s really coz delay and hold-ups to my updates so annoying. I don’t know everybody experiencing this interruption the same way I do. Its really hassle & stress out my day. Hope istorya can do something bout it for their many followers. To enjoy more & hassle free browsing.

Long live istorya.net & more power.

rolzroy
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Pwera buyag wala man ko'y ingun ana nga problema boss. Try checking your browser; maybe those pop-ups are tupperwares on your own system (dili na tunglo ha ).

Also, I suggest you channel the contents of your blog to this; a more fitting, section.

Lok'tar!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top