View RSS Feed

A Recluse Out of the Hinterlands

One Beat, One Dance, One Vision.

Rate this Entry
January spells, vibrant, picturesque and magnificent to tourist and local alike whenever they visit Cebu, the Queen City of the South. Fiesta banners and mini-flaglets already lined-up the streets in the first two week of January, getting ready for the grandest Festival in the Philippines, Sinulog.
Hotels are fully booked, restaurants are full and balik-bayan presents are screaming sale in every malls in the city.

Since I was kid, it was a tradition to witness the Sinulog festival, whether in the streets or just watching television at home.

I hope this upcoming year, Sinulog will give me a different perspective about the festival. Not the clogged streets piled up with both people and vehicles nor a congested network where people had a hard time of reaching out through their mobile phones.

Albeit, I still want some of the festival's highlights to remain as it is.

The beat of the instruments, the chant of the dancers, the howl of the crowd, and the experience of a lifetime are among what makes Sinulog at its best.

I look forward to Sinulog 2015. And yes, Sinulog is truly the mother of all festivals, a true-blue mouth-watering event packed with emotions, choreography, colors, people and life.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOVE IT ^_^

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top