View RSS Feed

On Angst and Arrogance – Istoryan Troller , Why aren't you who you really are?

On Angst and Arrogance – Istoryan Troller , Why aren't you who you really are?

Rate this Entry
It bothers me quite a bit to notice the increasing number of istoryans who are hiding behind their computer and carelessly thrusting text into Ars for no reason are growing rapidly, making pointless trolls and hide from their own words. With no care about the subject matter they are posting on as they tried to get people arguing just for the mere fun of it.

What is it about cyberspace that makes it right, or necessary, or even favorable, to portray yourself as someone you aren't? Can you all be so insecure in your existence that you have to inflate or change yourself to feel adequate?
I know some people here, with my 7 years in this forum, I’ve met them in real life weren’t the same person what we think they are based on what they say; how they expressed their words; the way they react to some threads.

On another perspective,for some, they tried to be someone else for a bit; try to portray an image of a tougher person but in real life they’re quite the opposite with their forum persona .
As to what their objective is...either to gain/earn RESPECT from other forum members ; may it be the luxury in finding a venue to boost ego or is it their ALTER EGO?

Being someone completely different, to me, makes me believe that person is so unhappy with his present life that he need to be a little less loser in another personality.
Thus , taking great advantage of the online anonymity here in ISTORYA community.

Updated 08-14-2014 at 02:42 AM by miramax

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top