View RSS Feed

straight from the heart...

the reason...

Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
“There is nothing more beautiful than a person whose heart has been broken but still believes in love”.

At some point in our lives, we fall in love. We get hurt. We move on and fall in love again. In my case, I have been hurt so much that I never thought of loving again. My heart was full of pain, of bitterness and heartaches. I was hurt so deeply that the wound was so deep and the scars remain.

It is true that pain can change a person. After that major heartbreak, I changed. I am not the same person anymore. My views changed, my beliefs changed and even my ways. Yes, I’ve become a different person; I’ve grown matured, more understanding and more open. I have been braver, tougher, and stronger or so I believed.

Change is good but not all. I’m not a saint, but a sinner. The world is full of temptations, and most of the time it is hard to resist.

And then along the way, I met someone who in one way or another has shown me the light. He may not be aware of it but he straightened my path. He reminded me to take care of myself, my body, my health. In some way, he inspired me. I even went back to attending church every Sunday.

Yes, I almost fall for him. I am happy every time I talk to him or exchange messages with him. He may not be aware of that. He may not be aware that he’s making someone happy.

Sometimes people come into your life not to love you, but to help you realize that you are worth loving. Having this feeling for him made me realize that my heart is well, that it is willing to love again. It may be another heartbreak but it is a heartbreak I would gladly have. For when I think of it, I don’t regret. When I think of it I smile.

At some point we have to realize that some people can stay in our hearts but not in our lives.

And to you who made an impact in my life, thank you so much for passing by. I thank God I met you. Memories may be short but it is worth keeping. I miss you everyday, the jokes and the laughters, but I don’t have to worry about that. I have kept you and those memories in a special place in my heart. I wish you all the best; I wish you all the joy your heart can wish for. Be happy always, coz my heart rejoices in your happiness.

“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for a while, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never the same again.”

Updated 07-07-2014 at 10:58 PM by bula1980

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

wonderful.. honest.. two thumbs up!
    Swerte diay tong mga nka uyab ug maot miss ky murag wala rman sila na hurt. LOL, jowk
    hhahaha...it made me smile reading this. It made me think again that once in my life I met someone not to love me but being there for me in away that helped me to be a real person....
    kanindot basahon...
    nice one, super like!
    Updated 07-09-2014 at 08:18 PM by re_con
    hala kanindot. Naka relate ko dah. #tearyeyes
    Karon pako ka basa ani brad dah, nice brad, thumbs up brad, naa ko pangutana kinsa na siya brad? Coming from the heart man gyud..
    ato ni ipablis sa super...
    lovely. it made me think of someone i know i caused too much pain.
    so nice.... i salute for those people who knows how to appreciate...
    so nice..

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top