View RSS Feed

The Joys of Life

Of Salmon & Steak...

Rate this Entry
These days a night out with hubby and friends is hard to come by. Hence, iSTORYA Diner's night is always something to look forward to every month.For the month of August, it has been agreed that we meet up at The Suite Room and try out their food.

*Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	546 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	9398 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	564 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	9399*
(*Photos from The Suite Room)

The suite Room is located at 69 Lim Tian Teng Street (right beside Casa Verde ) Ramos. Just get inside the gates of Casa Verde and it is right at the back. They open from Monday to Sunday from 11am to 10pm. It is advisable to call ahead for a table reservation, since the place is a bit small (good for intimate gatherings).

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	259 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	9397
Menu choices: either you go for the set menu or go ala carte.

Views:	196 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	9400
I went for the ala carte and ordered rib-eye steak (P450).

My scorecard:
Food - 3.5/5 salad was good. Though the beef was tender, I find the slice of the beef a bit thin.
Service - 5/5
Ambiance - 4.5/5 place is a bit cramped. Hubby and I both agree that the place is small, an estimate of around 12 diners can fit in the said room.
Price - 4/5 a bit pricey but meal was worth it.

Views:	249 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	9401
Hubby ordered the salmon set menu (P500). For the soup choices, its either pumpkin soup or mushroom soup. He got the mushroom soup, which we shared. Salmon for the main course, & caramel macchiato ice cream cake for dessert and an order of Coke for P50 for his drink.

His Scorecard:
Food - 3.5/5 salmon was a bit mushy, the slice of the ice cream cake was too thin for him (which prompted us to order a slice of Death by Chocolate from Casa Verde)
Service - 5/5
Ambiance - 4/5 place is a bit cramped
Price - 4/5 set menu is P500

Set menu inclusions:
- choice of soup or salad
- for the entree: choice of sandwich, pasta or main course
- dessert

Overall rating (Hubby's scorecard & my scorecard) - 4/5

For more details about iSTORYA Diners - https://www.istorya.net/forums/food-a...a-net-377.html*iSTORYA Diners meet up once a month.(All photos contained herein are all from the Author unless otherwise stated)

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top