View RSS Feed

Stories, and then Some...

edge

Rate this Entry
there is nothing like near-disasters, the kind that lets you perch on the edge for days, even months, to let you know how fragile life stories can become, like a free-falling snow globe wondering if there would be something soft to break its fall.

and the secret trysts with lifeforms too different to be unreal, but real enough to touch. they become bits of increasing insanity, a creature growing more grotesque, but more alluring, more seductive the longer your mind dwells on it.

telling a life story is like showing a secret wound - in a huddle, shielded from the prying eyes of outsiders. and the tale never ends because there are always rivulets of blood pointing to another wound, and then another, and another - all begging their stories to be told.

all around me i hear snow globes shattering, breaking themselves free from the contrived perfection of their own little worlds. jabbing slivers of glass everywhere and at everyone. spilling their watery contents like tears.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel like I know what this feels like...I could be wrong though.
    Thank you for this gift.
    kuyaw ang secret wound kay bun.e hehehe
    hahaha bugal bugalon man ka kags oi

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top