View RSS Feed

lhorenzoo

A father ..... on being a Father.........

Rate this Entry
on being a father ... i was a young dad at the age of 19...

i never thought that i could hurdle life's constant difficulties and struggles on everyday life back then . being a young parent has its ups and downs. i realized that now.

Now , that my kids have all grown up and me away from them most of these years , watching them grew up to be young women from afar makes me miss younger years beside them and watching over them .

on me being a father .... it was not easy , fatherhood is hard ,but i am halfway now and soon , the real test will be on my horizon , looming ahead .i just wish that when the day comes , my Girls will always be smiling and thinking of me ...and thats the joy on being a father .....

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

such lovely young ladies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    such lovely young ladies...
    thank you Dorz....
    aside being a rocker...idol naku imong pagka amahan boss...coz kahibaw ko dili gyud lalim pud!
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1981
    aside being a rocker...idol naku imong pagka amahan boss...coz kahibaw ko dili gyud lalim pud!

thank you boss fred,di jud lalim samot na naa kos layo nanarbaho but it feels great to see them grow up even without me i have to thank my mama for that .
    every child should know that they are their parents' pride and joy...

may your children continue to value you and all your sacrifices...

as I have valued my father and his sacrifices for the past 27 years and more

being overseas and missing all your child's milestones is bittersweet...

you deserve a pat on the back for being a good father and provider...

cheers to you sir
    Quote Originally Posted by xinevirtucio
    every child should know that they are their parents' pride and joy...

may your children continue to value you and all your sacrifices...

as I have valued my father and his sacrifices for the past 27 years and more

being overseas and missing all your child's milestones is bittersweet...

you deserve a pat on the back for being a good father and provider...

cheers to you sir
    ​thanks xine for that . greatly appreciate it . will try to work harder for them .
    samot na jud ko ka-idol nimo boss enzoo. you must be very proud na through your efforts napadaku sila nimo despite na bata2x paka nisugod pag alsa sa responsibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by shearts
    samot na jud ko ka-idol nimo boss enzoo. you must be very proud na through your efforts napadaku sila nimo despite na bata2x paka nisugod pag alsa sa responsibility.
    Thank you Boss Shearts for the praise . di jud lalim . i also have my mom to thank for. dako kaayo sad ko pasalamat sa akoa mama kay kong wa siya ,maglisod jud sad ko .
    tinuod jud na boss, maski unsaon, mama ra jud nato makatabang no matter what..

it was proven true jud kato after nanganak si misis diri, if d pa tungod ni mama ni wifey, masmaglisod jud siya maayo..
    Quote Originally Posted by shearts
    tinuod jud na boss, maski unsaon, mama ra jud nato makatabang no matter what..

it was proven true jud kato after nanganak si misis diri, if d pa tungod ni mama ni wifey, masmaglisod jud siya maayo..
    dako jud tag angay ikapasalamat boss shearts sa atong mga mama nga naa pirme sa kiliran nato og nitabang og amuma sa apo.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top