View RSS Feed

moy1moy1

Going Solo to Isla Del Fuego: Salagdoong Beach Experience

Rate this Entry
March 27 2013

I woke up almost 10:00am, smelling what’s cooking-in inside my host’s humble abode. It was holy week at that time, so it is customary to eat fish. Siquijodnons are fish lovers and they have this affinity on freshness; for they do not buy day-old fish. I then strolled along the streets of Lazi with the blessing that I don’t get lost. I was informed by my friend that I’d be joining them (Highschool batchmates of hers) to go to the beach. Salagdoong Beach that is.

We prepared what to bring: food, liquor etc. Then we got there by 1:00pm. After a round of empy light and card playing, we decided to splash ourselves. I can’t believe I chickened out over a nice padidit or slide and a leap on the waters! For I barely know how to swim, bummer! I watched them in envy as they jump through and fro! Someday, when I’ll get back to that place ( Since I’m planning to get back there anyway), I might summon enough courage to jump and experience what they had gone through. Smiles and all are flying as we got home, and I made new aquaintances!

One hot afternoon

Fishing

It's clear, yet it's deep!

Siquijodnons: New aquaintances taking the leap!

Comments

ako jud gimahayan nga wala ko mo ambak diha ky dli ko kabaw mo langoy. sayanga jud. . tsk!
    wow! very nice view... tag-pila ang hotel diha dai?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top