View RSS Feed

Stories, and then Some...

tangent

Rate this Entry
i never quite learn because i wanted to define mere minutes as if the last 60th second will never come. perhaps that's the reason why i am always late. perhaps it's the reason why i seem to always procrastinate.

to clamp down on time wanting it to stand still. those moments when the air the i breathe is the same air that you consume. our footsteps falling into that same patch of ground because we were one. so close, that i tasted sugar in my lips once when you were there with me, gingerly licking away at your dessert.

i never learn perhaps because my mind is made up of certain things that cannot seem to differentiate between a past, a present, and a future. space and time seem to be constructs to be used and consumed, accessories and amenities of living, never the essential fabric where everybody does their hide and seek...

because everybody does play hide and seek. everybody navigates through the hard and the soft stuff the world is made up of. everybody seems to know how to swerve, to swing, to spin, to climb, to meander through the difficult portions, to reach those inaccessible heights. everybody else...

i never seem to learn because when the time finally came that you had to take a different path away from that which was in front of me, the hole that you left remained that way. a void echoing emptiness.

time flies and with it everybody else. some alongside you, never near, never far. some ever closer, but never close enough. some come close, too close your souls touch, but then they fly far away.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

sometimes, we don't know that we have already learned because we focus too much on getting up, shaking the pain off, and moving on...
    Sometimes, some things just have to stay even when others have moved on...
    some mistakes are too delicious to be done only once.
    I am always late. Procrastination is my middle name. The inevitable cannot be delayed. I try though.
    It's when something is already "gone" or beyond our reach that we crave for its existence--for more.
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    some mistakes are too delicious to be done only once.

***only to realize, you're already too deep in it to get out alive***
    Quote Originally Posted by gelaiko
    ***only to realize, you're already too deep in it to get out alive***
    of course we presume that we want to get out of it alive.

"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." - Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
    ^unless you're a vampire, then you can live forever and ever and ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    ^unless you're a vampire, then you can live forever and ever and ever
    what a sad life they lead.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top