View RSS Feed

Stories, and then Some...

burden of conscience

Rate this Entry
at a gas station convenience store waiting for a break from the rain, a voice.

"... and so because i want your demon-infested brain to cool down a bit, and well, because you asked for it, i give you rain. non-stop for three days. make that four.

"i give you cold, cuddle-conducive nights, lazy mornings better spent in bed and afternoons best with hot choco and a good book.

"i'll also give you cold-as-zero-below showers; cold enough to freeze your nuts solid. i'll give you drowsy drivers, swarthy street kids, silly sales clerks (wait, that might be due to the valentine's), soggy wet shoes and socks. and mud. mud. mud. lotsa mud.

"you like rain so much? you can have it.

"of course i could extend this indefinitely. all you have to do us to tell me to stop. but until then, all groans of frustration and gesticulations of anger from everybody should be placed on your shoulder. that prim and proper student nurse being splattered with mud in front of you is your responsibility. every fist raised into the heavens, every curse, every line in the forehead is a burden in your conscience.

"on second thought scratch that. you seem to be enjoying seeing student nurses with their immaculate whites being splattered with mud.

"let's make it five days of non-stop rain then. no? ok, six..."

*laughter*
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

how can a demon-infested brain cool down when you give it cuddle-conducive nights?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea
    how can a demon-infested brain cool down when you give it cuddle-conducive nights?
    brain cools down. less activity. i cannot say the same for other parts.
    just enjoy your life )
    Quote Originally Posted by gareb
    brain cools down. less activity. i cannot say the same for other parts.
    The brain works 24 hours a day 7 days a week and it only stops during your exams lol.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top