View RSS Feed

Bigfoot Oracle

A, B or C

Rate this Entry

It's a good feeling when you get what you want. But sometimes, there's a sad feeling for those things that you left behind especially when you miss it the most. Now, thinking back 12 hours ago of what happened to my dear life— OMG! I can't remember anything! And life, life always hands us vinegar and tomatoes and onion. The sad part is you have to choose what to use to spice up it up with only one condiment. And that my friend is spinach with salmonella butter. Choosing. I hate choosing. You see, the problem with choosing is that either you chose not to choose, you are still choosing. Does that make sense? No? Then that's your problem.
One's life always depends on the things one chooses. Like, choosing a pair of Pony sneaker vs. an emo Chuck design. Picking up Cloud 9 chocolate instead of Cadbury's, choosing Mr.McHeavy instead of Mr.McYummy. . those kind of stuff. I know. It's hard to choose.

In the end, what matters most is to know and realize that you pick the right thing.–like I did.

I chose Cloud 9. Cheap yet heavenly!

Updated 07-26-2012 at 09:43 AM by Bigfoot Oracle

Tags: 2007, august 25
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I miss Cloud 9. And curly cues. And chippy.
    Thats true.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top