View RSS Feed

Stories, and then Some...

scent

Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
you smelled of sweet, freshly laundered clothes; clean and innocent.

i saw you standing there near the glass panels waiting for me. your hair was the usual unkempt, pointing-to-ten-different-directions style that you usually had. that was the first time i saw you then. you had a ready smile. your puppy eyes too darn beautiful to resist. then we went inside.

imagine a family size pizza that's good for two. yeah, we ate it all. drawing silent and secret deep breaths to calm the excitement, i was able to get a whiff of your scent.

you smelled of sweet, freshly laundered clothes; clean and innocent.

a few nights later, i was able to slowly undress you; peeling away at the pieces of cloth that frame your brown body. with your muffled moans, my pale fingers traced fine lines on your shivering skin.

suddenly there was wild fire on your once innocent eyes. sweat and musk, your body was aflame. and the heat was contagious. i made furious and tender love to you.

you, lying there languorously recovering from post-ejaculatory triste, with the smell of *** emanating from the sweet secret places of your body...

while your sweet, freshly laundered clothes, clean and innocent, were everywhere on the floor.

Updated 03-24-2012 at 03:56 AM by gareb

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

scintillating..one that leaves more to the imagination...reminiscent kaayo ni ee cummings imong style of writing... more please!
    Updated 03-21-2012 at 01:07 AM by shey0811
    Quote Originally Posted by shey0811
    scintillating..one that leaves more to the imagination...reminiscent kaayo ni ee cummings imong style of writing... more please!
    you just had to mention that particular author in a comment to a post this hot? hahaha
    Updated 03-21-2012 at 02:13 PM by sevmik
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik
    you just had to mention that particular author in a comment to a post this hot? hahaha
    What can I do? That's the first thing that came to my mind man beh..ahahahah
    .. just reading the word "scent" and trying to associate with my workplace makes my nostrils cringe.
    for the first time boss, wala ayo ko magnosebleed
    @marius: hahaha perte nakong bahakhak dire, joker ever gyud ka boss! bilib ko, seryus na kaayo ni nga post unya pina love2x unya apilan dayon nimo workplace scents! hahaha I can just imagine!

@gareb: unsa nga laundry soap ang gigamit? was a dryer sheet used? what brand? what scent? these are details that cannot be overlooked

right now, I think of "scent" and I think of the freshly-baked banana bread that is making my kitchen smell so delicious!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top